What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have no problem BILLING to this address, so why the fresia do you have a problem SHIPPING to this address.... stupid fucks

It just occurred to me that I haven't had anything TASTY to drink all week!

It's been all water and green tea, all week! I have GOT to hurry and get into the habit of making fruit smoothies before I go mad. I said I'd venture out to some better fruit markets today, but decided to put it off until tomorrow.
But TOMORROW (or Saturday morning), I am going to make THESE!

without sugar, and

jjam said:
It just occurred to me that I haven't had anything TASTY to drink all week!

It's been all water and green tea, all week! I have GOT to hurry and get into the habit of making fruit smoothies before I go mad. I said I'd venture out to some better fruit markets today, but decided to put it off until tomorrow.
But TOMORROW (or Saturday morning), I am going to make THESE!

without sugar, and

Wow, that looks awesome :p

I'm rather partial to sparkling, lightly flavoured water myself. Cheap, pretty much as good for you as water, tastier and not particularly high in sugars.

I'm so ******* weepy lately, I feel like a damned bag of seawater. I keep hoping that I will just run out of tears.

I'm even getting all teary-eyed over those stupid "inspirational," tear-jerking stories that are a step and a half above old-time Hallmark commercials people are posting on facebook.

God, make it STOP.

tangerinedream said:
I'm so ******* weepy lately, I feel like a damned bag of seawater. I keep hoping that I will just run out of tears.

I'm even getting all teary-eyed over those stupid "inspirational," tear-jerking stories that are a step and a half above old-time Hallmark commercials people are posting on facebook.

God, make it STOP.

(hugs)

I've managed to resist all day but I finally had to read "Boy, That Was A Stiff One!" didn't I. :)

Conflict much, bro? No, you know you're wrong. You just don't want to admit it because heaven forbid your testicles shrink because someone proved you and your actions to be invalid.

Latest posts

Back