What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am wondering what is going on in Canada that has all this smoke blowing down. It looks like the sun is setting at 2 in the afternoon.

I'm thinking about how dull things are in my life.

Oh, and for what it's worth, the other day did not suck as bad as I thought it would.

sleepflower said:
i'm thinking how many more times am i gonna get hurt and have my heart ripped out.

That won't ever happen if you speak your mind. Whenever you have the smallest inkling that something is wrong, get the fresia out of it, and before that, SPEAK YOUR MIND to whoever!

You will leave a mark on someone for the rest of their lives. They will remember it forever and they will either befriend you for a long time or just think about you everyday and try to kill it off in the most pathetic ways.

What I'm thinking...

If Sears calls me ONE more time to cancel on repairing my treadmill I think I have to go apeshit at the nearest office and try to get as many items free as I can before I make some headlines on fox and cnn.

speakig my mind never gets me anywhere i get impulsive and people end up thinking i'm a pyscho *****, better to let them drift away without trying to fight it, fighting it just makes things worse. Why can never hold on to anything good?

Bluey said:
NeverMore said:
I'm thinking...this better not be a set up...

Whaoo, what do you mean?

I thought my friend was going to set me up on an awkward date, but he didn't thank goodness...

I'm thinking it's hard to move when you can't go anywhere:(

NeverMore said:
Bluey said:
NeverMore said:
I'm thinking...this better not be a set up...

Whaoo, what do you mean?

I thought my friend was going to set me up on an awkward date, but he didn't thank goodness...

I'm thinking it's hard to move when you can't go anywhere:(

ewww I hate that sort of thing as well. But it might had been a good thing.

I always prefer the bad guys/villians in films. The heroes don't really do it for me :D

Don't worry about that too much bob, you'll start to lose your mind.

Right now, and really as always, I'm thinking about how things should be.

I had lobster for dinner last night :]
Because seriously, 4th of July in Maine, there's nothing else you can eat. It just wouldn't be right.

I'm also thinking that jeez, I drag my lazy ass out of bed and find a wifi cafe and no one is even on. Bums.

Qui said:
I had lobster for dinner last night :]
Because seriously, 4th of July in Maine, there's nothing else you can eat. It just wouldn't be right.

I'm also thinking that jeez, I drag my lazy ass out of bed and find a wifi cafe and no one is even on. Bums.

whoops sprry qui,lol

Your in Maine??????

cool, long way you've gone already...lol

I'm thinking whoa this year's fireworks display rocked, and i had a great seat on top of that SUV thing

I'm thinking of him

we hung out all the time when were kids, till he moved away and we stayed in touch for a while, i don't know why but i just started missing him about a month ago.

I think i fell in love with my memory of him, i hope he hasn't changed

I hope he doesn't hate me

Latest posts

Back