What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking I'm an idiot for wimping out and closing the chat window seconds after it loaded haha.

Panda said:
I'm thinking I'm an idiot for wimping out and closing the chat window seconds after it loaded haha.

I do that. I just get totally lost.

Minus said:
Bluey said:
Suppose I've got that to do to day now, :rolleyes: Don't look like its going to rain ether lol

Raining here, i get to put it off again :)

lol It rained here again so I still not got round to doing it. So here I am on yet another day and the grass is looking longer then ever lol all that rain has really made it look good for me :( I think am gonna go for the rainforest look in the garden. Be easier that way.

Panda said:

haha Nerr your not, You got to be in the mood for that :)

The rest of the way back of home consisted of me daydreaming about sex with men. I checked out men's chest and their behinds as I strolled down the street. And if possible their packages. I am sorry but tight pants get my attention. I had sunglasses on so I was being sneaky. LOL.
It was a total waste that that guy disappared on me and reappeared on me after I cancelled. We could have met and hey maybe had some juicy action? LOL. Okay, I am a bad girl.Toungue
I enjoy every minute of sex, that is of course if I can get some. LOL.

signed,
I just read ClosetGeek's diary.Im thinking, a lot relates to how i used to be.....
Used to be...but still sounds like fun...lol

cool post..

I think I'll be checking her diary o f t e n t i m e s lol

I'm thinking i had too much caffine after going a while without any, woah I can feel my nerves tingling

:O

LOL.
You know what Incognita, I was now thinking about what other people are thinking about on this thread.:)
I just entered my thoughts for this day, I mean in my diary.

Incognita said:
I just read ClosetGeek's diary.Im thinking, a lot relates to how i used to be.....
Used to be...but still sounds like fun...lol

cool post..

I think I'll be checking her diary o f t e n t i m e s lol

I'm thinking "fresia the free world...this life's honeysuckle."

Now I'm thinking, "What the fresia would I do without curse words?"

zraskolnikov said:
I'm thinking "fresia the free world...this life's honeysuckle."

Now I'm thinking, "What the fresia would I do without curse words?"

lol Am thinking yed be messed with out then :p

I really hate the designers on that Extreme Makeover show.

I hate the British Deal or No Deal aswell. They must look for the most irritating people to be contestants. I hate how they all start crying on the spot because some guy lost money, god, you'd think the banker was going to slaughter him after the show the way they all act. I usually prefer when they lose anyway, surely that much money shouldn't go to such prats.

Panda said:
I really hate the designers on that Extreme Makeover show.

I hate the British Deal or No Deal aswell. They must look for the most irritating people to be contestants. I hate how they all start crying on the spot because some guy lost money, god, you'd think the banker was going to slaughter him after the show the way they all act. I usually prefer when they lose anyway, surely that much money shouldn't go to such prats.

LMAO, I love you lol

I hate that show too, I mean there all like that box is giving me a feeling. I mean, HALLO, Its a box!!! Boxes don't give out feelings If you said anywhere else but on that show a box was giving you a feeling they would lock you away in the mad house. It is one of the most stupid shows ever along with Golden balls.

to ClosetGeek,

After dating a series of good looking and nice girls and being nasty to them, he married an ugly girl.

I noticed that happening a lot... My understanding is that maybe "ugly" or whatever less attractive girls are less likely too cheat?

Where I live, in Germany, most of the male magazines and books, tell men to treat women in a very bad way

wow...like..what do they say?

On top of that the men here are very feminine. They do not pursue women
lol..WTF?

I just wanna be alone.
i think i just wanna be a nunnnnnnnnnnn

man, I wish we could respond in people's diaries so that poor me didn't have to do it here....

Growth and Human Development is OVERRRRRRRRR... All I wanna do is play freakin maple story and the server is town... TRAGEDY STRIKES!!!!

I'm thinking that I'm having one of those days where I feel lonely but don't want to talk to anyone *sigh*

is that weird?

Bluey said:
LMAO, I love you lol

I hate that show too, I mean there all like that box is giving me a feeling. I mean, HALLO, Its a box!!! Boxes don't give out feelings If you said anywhere else but on that show a box was giving you a feeling they would lock you away in the mad house. It is one of the most stupid shows ever along with Golden balls.

Hahaha! YES! :D

I find it amusing when they all start chanting "blue blue blue!" then they all hold hands to give the box "positive energy". Oh my god. I get terribly violent when I see that show, I get this sudden urge to ***** slap them all. :cool:

Panda said:
Bluey said:
LMAO, I love you lol

Hahaha! YES! :D

I find it amusing when they all start chanting "blue blue blue!" then they all hold hands to give the box "positive energy". Oh my god. I get terribly violent when I see that show, I get this sudden urge to ***** slap them all. :cool:

Lets do it lol Lets ***** slap every one of them on there and lets ***** slap Noel Edmonds twice lol
MsnSlap5.gif
haha, that feels good lol

This is the game for anyone that wants to know :rolleyes:
http://www.unoriginal.co.uk/games12/deal or no deal.swf

Latest posts

Back