What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bluey said:
But the ppl that have this big 4X4s and other big cars are not affected by it. I mean if you have paid £30,000 - £50,000 on a car your not going to be bothered by another few pound on the gas every week. Its ppl like me and you evanescencefan that drive normal cars that are being prised of the road. Not the big cars. We have road tax as well and the bigger the car the moor you have to pay. But again the ppl that drive the big cars, to them its NP to pay another £200 a years for the extra tax that there car needs. And we have a lot of ppl on our roads that drive cars like this.

I wonder about that too. If you can afford a humvee for personal transportation then while you wouldn't like rising prices, it would seem that you could still better afford them.

The united states does does have their version of the road tax at the state level. Usually called vehicle license fees, or registration fees and most commonly based either on the vehicles weight or value. I have no idea how this tax expense compares with there.

I'm thinking about how when i go to Barnes and Noble and i read part of a book, and when i go back another time i can never find that book i had been reading, i go to where i had found it last time, i look in the section where i think it would be and i try to remember what letter the authurs last name started with, but i still can't find it, it's rather sad. Does this ever happen to you guys.

I never want to go and ask someone if they can find it, because I'm afriad if i do they'll expect me to buy it. :D

I think I'm going to bed. And oww I'm typing one handed because I was practicing that song Snow (Hey oh) with the bassist in my band (no one else showed up, we were going to add a 3rd guitarist to the group today but it was only me and the bassist because everyone the other 2 guitarists had something else come up at the last minute) and we played for like 3 and a half hours, I haven't played for more than 20 minutes at a time in a month and the guitar part in that song is soooo fast, especially for my stubby fingers. And then I was playing it on his bass... ouch. I killed my fingertips. So I'm going to bed.

I thinking about what kind of plants I should put in my future new room....I was thinking a cactus and some kinds of fern.....Any ideas?

I'm far from a plant expert

NeverMore said:
I thinking about what kind of plants I should put in my future new room....I was thinking a cactus and some kinds of fern.....Any ideas?

I'm far from a plant expert

I have a small rose in my windowsill and it's delightful. It practically died when my sister had it, down to just a 1 inch stick but now I've been caring for it and it's got like 8 or 10 leaves. I think it's just adorable. But... a cactus doesn't need to be watered every day so that's handy. I've got a pair of bonsais and those require a bit of work, but they're really neat.

I love bonsais. I had two and they where well cool but both died on me. The only plant that has ever lived for me was a money tree that I had for years but that died to. So I have no plants. I have never had a cactus, maybe I well get one of them. I would really like to have a viners fly trap.

And am thinking that I should had never had started this decorating my PC room cos my back is killing me and I still have moor to do. I not even done any yet and am already hurting be for I start to day.

tis looking good tho :) be worth it.

I think that my leg itches. And the gaggle of preteen girls went to bed early.
I get to hang out with my friend tomorrow and jam. My other friend wants to hang out too but he canceled at the last minute the last two times we were going to hang out so I think I'm just going to blow him off.

I would also have to disagree

Latest posts

Back