What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tangerinedream said:
Callie said:
Yes, I usually do it on Friday night after they go to their father's (clean house for like 2 days!!!! :D), but I was lazy this weekend.

tangerinedream said:
Callie said:
tangerinedream said:
I woke to snow. Last week, it was 90 F one day. This morning, snow.

I want snow :(

Start driving east. :p

I'm COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Good. You can help me clean my house. hehehehe

I was lazy this weekend as well.

Okay, but WE have to build a snowman when we're done :p

Callie said:
tangerinedream said:
Callie said:
Yes, I usually do it on Friday night after they go to their father's (clean house for like 2 days!!!! :D), but I was lazy this weekend.

tangerinedream said:
Callie said:
I want snow :(

Start driving east. :p

I'm COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Good. You can help me clean my house. hehehehe

I was lazy this weekend as well.

Okay, but WE have to build a snowman when we're done :p

If there isn't enough snow left on the ground, I will shave snow from ice cubes to make some. :D

It's nice to have a few minutes just to chill. I wish I was able to share these moments though......

I go out to run errands as part of my responsible adult routine and miss all the fun. Someone crashed his car into a telephone pole on my street and now the phone company guys are out there cutting it up with a chainsaw. The new pole is laying across the yard ready to go up. Fun times in the cit-tay.

With the mild winter, it's as though people have forgotten how to drive in wintry weather. ARGH.

Edit: It was the power company, not the phone guys. derrp

Blame it all on me -- I can take it. I'm immune to it since I'm the most convenient "bad guy" there is.
Really, you should have just settled for that. But I guess it's not full-filling if there is no fight for you to justify your misery.
So you dug deep and made it personal. You wanted a reaction.

I obliged. Shocked? Yeah, me too.

Now you have a reason to call yourself the victim; satisfied?

I really wish that you didn't act the way you did. I would love to be a close friend to you, but the way you are, I just can't. Just can't do it. I don't know what's wrong with you, and I'm no doctor, but you need some professional help. You can pretend all you want that it's me who's doing you wrong, but if you were to realize how you are towards people, you'd be baffled. You'd also realize why people tend to not talk to you after a while as well. Truth be told, people tend to ignore you after a bit because you make friendship feel like a job. Friendships shouldn't take half the effort that you make them out to be. And no one wants to have a friend for a job. It's tiring. It's uncomfortable. And it's stressful.

woohoo rock band time.. I haven't touched one in a year. lol fake guitar here we go...

Latest posts

Back