What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think if I tilt my head back far enough my neck will burst and all the pieces will drift apart like the petals of a flower. And if I lean forward, my spine will tear itself free from my body, drifting upwards and away from the world.

ajdass1 said:
I think if I tilt my head back far enough my neck will burst and all the pieces will drift apart like the petals of a flower. And if I lean forward, my spine will tear itself free from my body, drifting upwards and away from the world.

I sometimes think that as well. :O

Thinking of what to do or anything that needs to be done. Oh yeah..that tree that fell down yesterday..

Second pot of coffee brewing, 3 hours of work done, child playing calmly...still need to do the dishes and the laundry and one more hour of work before I go get my other kid from school....I'm tired

Callie said:
Second pot of coffee brewing, 3 hours of work done, child playing calmly...still need to do the dishes and the laundry and one more hour of work before I go get my other kid from school....I'm tired

You're one tired efficient muthafucka

SophiaGrace said:
Callie said:

You're one tired efficient muthafucka

Today I am, anyway.... lol

Latest posts

Back