What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fresia, I hit my right hand on a sharp corner, now that muscle hurts like hell. Typing with your left hand is fun (sarcasm).

You are so **** full of yourself, holy fresia, I will never understand why no one else can see it. I think you've forgotten what I know....

How did the population of this world get so ******* stupid? Common mother ******* sense, people. It's really not that **** hard.

I'm pleased with the results. I can tell it's going to be a lot better after a few more weeks. :cool:

hmmm lol... should I watch a movie? hmm... yes... *looks up another creepy movie* :]

Dear god thats hilarious. I'm being told I have thieving fingers for trying to save my own photo which you "shared" on your crappy blog without permission!

Use the link if you want to share?!

Yeah because that's how you stole my photo in the first place. I had every save / share function I could OFF did that not tell you anything??

I hate the Internet.

One day I'll look back and read through every word we wrote and it will all be captured there forever.

Latest posts

Back