What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneKiller said:
thenameIwanthasgone said:
SophiaGrace said:
LoneKiller said:
I'm thinking there's no use in coming to this forum if you're lonely.
Why not?:)

we'd like to hear it. (genuinely. As in, we value your input)

Suddenly I have people talking to me from all directions.
I start to answer the first response and another arrives. My last post seems to have provoked a response
That's because they, myself included, want to help you. The more members you talk to, the more likely it is that you will get something beneficial out of it. It just gives you more to think about different methods of help. That's why you are here right? Give us a chance. You just might be glad that you did. I'm LoneKiller. It's nice to meet you. If you want to discuss anything, myself or the others, I'm sure they would be more than happy to help.

Hi

LoneKiller said:
SophiaGrace said:
LoneKiller said:

I start to answer the first response and another arrives. My last post seems to have provoked a response
That's because they, myself included, want to help you. The more members you talk to, the more likely it is that you will get something beneficial out of it. It just gives you more to think about different methods of help. That's why you are here right? Give us a chance. You just might be glad that you did. I'm LoneKiller. It's nice to meet you. If you want to discuss anything, myself or the others, I'm sure they would be more than happy to help.

Hi

I say "Hi". Anyone see the film Treasure Island. Character in it called Ben Gunn? I'm just trying to remember here, not trying to offend anyone, just trying to make conversation to alleviate the loneliness

LoneKiller said:
SophiaGrace said:
LoneKiller said:

Hi

LoneKiller said:
SophiaGrace said:

Hi

I say "Hi". Anyone see the film Treasure Island. Character in it called Ben Gunn? I'm just trying to remember here, not trying to offend anyone, just trying to make conversation to alleviate the loneliness

I understand. I haven't seen that movie. I used to have the book, but can't recall all of it. It was a long time ago. Is the movie one that you would recommend?

Hi LoneKiller. No my intention is not to recommend a film. Just talking. Nice to meet you too Ben Gunn was alone for a long time. I think it affected him mentally

Yes, well, good night all the lonely people. Logging out

Hi LoneKiller. No my intention is not to recommend a film. Just talking. Nice to meet you too Ben Gunn was alone for a long time. I think it affected him mentally

Yes, well, good night all the lonely people. Logging out

OK.:)
Take care thenameIwanthasgone. It was nice talking with you.

Ahh I am up too early, why am I awake? lol I don't think 5 hrs of sleep is good enough.

Lost Drifter said:
Okiedokes said:
Ahh I am up too early, why am I awake? lol I don't think 5 hrs of sleep is good enough.

Get used to it once school starts ;)

haha true true.. then again I'll have a good excuse for it at that point. :p No more caffeinated pop for me! Although it was my first time in months..

I am thinking about drinking less fizzy drink after reading about kidney stone problems. Not cool! x]

Latest posts

Back