What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If being miserable, alone, and forced out of society has done anything for me it's made me question everything around me. When you aren't gliding through life and getting everything handed to you, you will start to see a certain side of life nobody else sees. Being pushed out has made me see a darker side of life unlike someone life treats well.

Hopefully that stainer is dry.. I don't like how sticky it is but I'd like to complete that project.

Study a lot or not in this college thing, I'm going to have friends and get a good education. Besides, if I want to pursue a career in Law/Med, I'm going to need to be ready for the rigorous study in those fields.

@ Barb - I watch both. :D They're airing both tonight as well. Looks like Ramsay has taken Monday/Tuesday night for himself!

It seems to hate album art but at least this time the band and titles are showing up. :rolleyes:

Also "urgh" :(

I'm thinking: "Do people mistake me for someone else?"

Click click scroll Click click scroll Click click scroll Click click scroll

I'm thinking: Should I feel less lonely after posting here?

ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!

Should I feel any less lonely after I post this question?

I am thinking cell phone users with large companies such as verizon wireless are about to get phucked - Other wireless companies will probably follow soon.

{Verizon to Ditch Phone Plans - Go with Shared Plans}

WTF - I use to be a member of the chat rooms.
noidea.gif

Which "Withnail and I" quote will I have in my signature. I'm just laughing to myself at work reading them. Still the funniest film script ever written!

My wrist is completely messed up, I wonder if it would actually break or if it just feels like it would.
I'm so **** tired and coffee is doing nothing for me
My head still hurts
I don't wanna go to my parents today
Stupid ******* hospital, I swear I would love to find a place that's halfway competent
My child is being a **** pig lately and won't stay out of the oats
I should text you back before you give up on me and stop wanting to come
I don't wanna work, but I'm doing rather well this week, so I will
Is it the weekend yet?

Latest posts

Back