What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Leaning's signature makes me want to play Call of the Dead, and that's the zombie map I just don't like. Sigh, I'll guess I'll solo it for a game or two... Just to get it out of my head.

Lonely in BC said:
Sunscreen- HAH! Do I look like I need sunscreen......

imagecayg.jpg

I FEEL GOOD....

YES ;) :D

TropicalStarfish said:
I want to see that movie, it looked good. Love me some Bill Murray. The life Aquatic was awesome.

The Life Aquatic used to be my favorite of Wes Anderson's movies; now Moonrise Kingdom is. Bill Murray was great in it, but Bruce Willis was even more amazing. Don't get me wrong though - the entire cast was superb.

i was working in a house today on a lake.

the police divers and boats were out searching for a man who went missing the night before.

as i was talking with my customer, i was watching that in the background.

crazy.

all i kept thinking was "i wonder if he was an *******".

Trent said:
i was working in a house today on a lake.

the police divers and boats were out searching for a man who went missing the night before.

as i was talking with my customer, i was watching that in the background.

crazy.

all i kept thinking was "i wonder if he was an *******".

Maybe your customer killed him, making your customer an *******.

I would love nothing more than to say what I've been thinking for a while now, but what good would it do? Apparently, it doesn't matter in the **** slightest or this wouldn't be how things played out. fresia it, fresia you, I don't give a fresia. Take your fake ass honeysuckle and shove it up your **** ass, I ain't playing that game any longer.

Latest posts

Back