What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thenameIwanthasgone said:
I'm thinking: "Don't write anything here. Don't write. Log out!"

Just my 2 cents, of course, but why on earth would anyone want to "give a toss" (as you put it) if you only ever post things like this that totally disrespects every member of this forum.
Perhaps if you actually tried to talk to people and associate with the forum as a whole instead of just typing "Hello" in inappropriate places, maybe you would receive a better welcome. It's not completely about you, show some compassion and people will most likely respond. It doesn't take internet knowledge to type something heartfelt to someone that has an issue with something.

Oh second thought, I take back the cat sounds....

I have seen a few of his/her posts, but figured it was a troll. Either way, I haven't been attacked by them yet, so I haven't had any reason to get angry.

I wish I could hug everyone on this forum, tell them how awesome they are and that I love them. Even if life seems like it sucks, You are still awesome. JUst keep your head up and be strong. I want to wish everyone luck and tell them that their life is going to get better and everything is going to be all right! :)

Lost Soul said:
I wish I could hug everyone on this forum, tell them how awesome they are and that I love them. Even if life seems like it sucks, You are still awesome. JUst keep your head up and be strong. I want to wish everyone luck and tell them that their life is going to get better and everything is going to be all right! :)

HUGS LS & EVERYONE

Same to you, LS. :)

I'm thinking if I should go ahead & call my friend.

Live everyday as it was your last. Do things that you kept putting off before, go meet people, you always say you should get together, but never do. Always be happy. I never thought I could be happy, but I feel happy right now.

Three options.
Go for walk to calm down.
Go to sleep, attempt to endure the nightmares and shitty feeling I'll get from it.
Just do as they say.

I should sleep, but a walk sounds nice. Too bad the area isn't.

Ouch! This thread is called What are you thinking right now. I just said what I was thinking. I have a lot of compassion and empathy, I just don't know how to express it. And I can't give advice. No, I hope I haven't attacked anyone; why should I? I see there's a lot of pain and I have no idea how to comfort anyone or ease the pain. I'd just bodge it or make it worse. I came here because I live alone and sometimes can't handle the solitude. Sorry that I upset anyone.

thenameIwanthasgone said:
Ouch! This thread is called What are you thinking right now. I just said what I was thinking. I have a lot of compassion and empathy, I just don't know how to express it. And I can't give advice. No, I hope I haven't attacked anyone; why should I? I see there's a lot of pain and I have no idea how to comfort anyone or ease the pain. I'd just bodge it or make it worse. I came here because I live alone and sometimes can't handle the solitude. Sorry that I upset anyone.

You've basically said that this forum is all bullshit. I'm not saying you have to give advice. Sometimes people just need to know others hear them, they just need to rant and know that they aren't invisible. A simple hug can go a long way, or saying you understand how they feel or offering a ear if they ever want to rant in private.

I've seen more than one person (myself included) talk to you on the forum, yet you say no one here cares.

condemnedsoul666 said:
Three options.
Go for walk to calm down.
Go to sleep, attempt to endure the nightmares and shitty feeling I'll get from it.
Just do as they say.

I should sleep, but a walk sounds nice. Too bad the area isn't.

I would have taken the walk. :O

Try walking around in your room next time, lol.

Hmm, I'm too hard on myself.

Latest posts

Back