What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fragile said:
I'm thinking of the future, in positive way for once!

Good!

I'm thinking about when I used to have a crush/obsession with Avril Lavigne back in high school. What happened to her? Did she get eaten by a T-Rex or something?

For someone who claims that they'd give anything to have something meaningful, you sure as hell are extremely picky. I can tell you right now that usually, what you think you want is usually exactly what you don't need. And that what you need, will come to you unknowingly and it will slap you in the face when you realize what you have.

Thinking that I should stop whatever I'm doing becuase it dosen't matter. Everything I do is for nothing.

Good bye!

Thinking I'm afraid to die, and I'm having a heart attack, not over a girl this time. I'm not sure why.

Holy honeysuckle, it's after 10. Where the fresia did the day go?
Last of the cupcakes are in the oven, I'll frost them in the morning...
Still gotta figure out how to connect that thing, I may have to call in reinforcements.
**** cupcakes making me feel fat....
sigh, blah, fresia you.

He's on his way out. 2 weeks tops . So he dosnt wanna do kemo anymore.
Too painful and makes him sick anyway. Been fighting the cancer for 2 years.
Dont believe he's gonna make it through the weekend.
Family all rushing to say thier last words and goodbye.
except me...of course.

Everyone's thinking about food, and now I'm hungry.

I'll help eat those cupcakes.
Mmmm yogurt.
What's in my fridge?

Oh cut it out... Jeezoo, I'm sorry, but no one wants to see all that honeysuckle. We get it. You have one now. So what? No one else but you will think that's the best thing ever. Taking things personally has gotten you no where in life, and thinking that your possessions in life are better than what everyone else has will get you nothing but people continuing to not bother with you.

I might watch some 21 Jump Street while waiting for my sheets to wash and dry. It's a good show.

So I'm now the mother of an 11 year old....that makes me feel so old.
At least he likes his present :D

kaetic said:
Everyone's thinking about food, and now I'm hungry.

I'll help eat those cupcakes.
Mmmm yogurt.
What's in my fridge?

MY cupcakes :club:
(okay fine, not MY cupcakes, but I'll be eating most of them :p )

Latest posts

Back