What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh....my gosh... my cat was outside all night! :\ Not sure how she got out! She wanted in though scratching at the door..

....so that's what that noise was late last night. /facepalm

Barbaloot said:
I can't believe she died. :( RIP Girl Kitten. And now I will take my leave for a while to deal with this.

Barb, I'm so sorry about this. :(
Be strong. *hugs*

Ak5 said:
Gah, I wish I had the body type of a skinny/slim guy. Meh, maybe not ALL girls are shallow.

I'm being too hard on myself, all this time thinking about attracting the opposite sex. Curse you hormones, you're making me feel bad.

Yes, not ALL girls are shallow. Not ALL girls like skinny/slim guys either.
You'll find one who likes you for you and I wish you all the best with that. So don't be too hard on yourself!

I think my ex called me and it just made me wonder why as I didn't manage to answer. When am I going to actually box up all things related to the ex? :\

Thank you for the people who offered their condolences.

I am so incredibly heartbroken and shocked, I just can't believe it. :( My house feels so empty without her.

I need to run an errand, but it's so **** hot outside. Don't put it off, don't put it off..

Barbaloot said:
Thank you for the people who offered their condolences.

I am so incredibly heartbroken and shocked, I just can't believe it. :( My house feels so empty without her.

*hugs*

**** me and my curiosity. Not everything has some cosmic meaning behind it -- not even the strangest of coincidences. Your heart is stupid and your brain knows better. Time to start listening to it.

And further note to self: Stop giving people the benefit of a doubt. They are no better than you are, if not worse, and will only disappoint you.

I'm bitter today.

I wish that no one knew where my hiding spot is (under my bed) because is hide there forever. I would never come back out. Dude, reality can really suck!

When am I going to get paid for work? Was supposed to be on the 15th. I have £2 to my name lol.

Got some weeding done.. ahhh. It is so humid outside..I'd rather have a dry warm air.

Latest posts

Back