What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) You're incredibly self-centered. No wonder people end up not caring about you.
2) Why are things like this so unreal? I know it's a natural process of life, but it's just not believable when it happens.
3) Tomorrow's gonna be a long day.

My sleep patterns have been a little screwy lately. I woke up at an acceptable time today yet I am not that tired currently.

shesafrozenfire said:
Why the hell is my Microsoft Office suite not working? WTF?!
I need to create a document!

Detect And Repair under the Help menu often fixes things, depends on the issue and what application you are in though.

The Good Citizen said:
shesafrozenfire said:
Why the hell is my Microsoft Office suite not working? WTF?!
I need to create a document!

Detect And Repair under the Help menu often fixes things, depends on the issue and what application you are in though.

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind for the next time. :)

I restarted my computer and whatever glitch there was seemed to go away... for now. ugh. My laptop is running slowly lately. I need new anti-virus software, I think. :/

shesafrozenfire said:
I restarted my computer and whatever glitch there was seemed to go away... for now. ugh. My laptop is running slowly lately. I need new anti-virus software, I think. :/

Ahh switch it off and on again, always works.. its what keeps me in a job! :p

The Good Citizen said:
shesafrozenfire said:

Ahh switch it off and on again, always works.. its what keeps me in a job! :p

:D

Some days I just want to move far away. So no one can try to control me and get away with it.

Funny. The moment you get what "think" you want, you want to reel away because it's too foreign. She's a sweetheart, though... I'm thankful.

Latest posts

Back