What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking about money and my desire for some more. Would come in very handy right now :)

I am quite nervous. I am not sure if this was the most suitable course of action for me, though it is the right thing to do. At least it will take my mind off things.

My motivation is starting to fail me. I am not seeing the point of things like I used to.

FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

******* starve. See if I give a honeysuckle. I'm so sick and tired of your friends hindering me from doing what I have to do. Plan your honeysuckle ahead of ******* time! ******* hell!

Thank goodness for messengers! And man, I always stress so much after "stuff" which I won't specify what stuff is lol. I rly hope it never happens, and I hope what I'm thinking will be a solution.

I received a text this morning. It was to tell me that I have an appointment at the local Job Center. The appointment date is 30/07/12. But I just know that tomorrow I will be called up and given another, sooner appointment. I just hope it isn't Tuesday. I have plans for Tuesday. It probably will be though x] Those are my thoughts right now :)

Why can't I sleep like a normal ******* person? I don't have to do ANYTHING today and I was up late, woke up in the middle of the night and yet still I was awake at 6am.

Gutted said:
I received a text this morning. It was to tell me that I have an appointment at the local Job Center. The appointment date is 30/07/12. But I just know that tomorrow I will be called up and given another, sooner appointment. I just hope it isn't Tuesday. I have plans for Tuesday. It probably will be though x] Those are my thoughts right now :)

Good Luck

Latest posts

Back