What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking that I wish I never learned what my limitations are supposed to be

o and I'm also thinking that I hope WWIII springs up

I'm thinking about what i just read in an online article-Male brains produce 52 percent more serotonin (the chemical that influences mood) than female brains according to a study done at McGill University. And studies show that fewer men than women suffer from depression- that is so unfair, see males have it so much easier,

gah i hate men!

*pouts and throws heavy objects at the wall*

it's nothing personal. it's just gah!

evanescencefan91 said:
I'm thinking about what i just read in an online article-Male brains produce 52 percent more serotonin (the chemical that influences mood) than female brains according to a study done at McGill University. And studies show that fewer men than women suffer from depression- that is so unfair, see males have it so much easier,

gah i hate men!

*pouts and throws heavy objects at the wall*

it's nothing personal. it's just gah!

Looks like I'm an exception.

aw i'm sorry antihero *hugs* :)

i'm also thinking i wish i wasn't such a germaphobe, i go through so many bars of soap. i can't use one if it falls on the floor, so i have to get a new one, i'm the same way with toothbrushes i need a new one like once a week, if i'm going to put it in my mouth it has to be completly clean

evanescencefan91 said:
.... i'm the same way with toothbrushes i need a new one like once a week, if i'm going to put it in my mouth it has to be completly clean

I tried boiling one. It didn't work.

i did that once too, but the plastic melted and now i have a very lopsided toothbrush, i ussally just stick em in the dishwasher and it seems to work alright

I thinking i can't believe i just bought a rihanna song. But Dance music is very much my weakness. ahh

i wish i had someone to go clubbing with :(

if you guys ever find yourself in iowa call me up and we'll go party in the cornfields XD YA!

or we could just to bar, we have those here as well, all though i'll need a fake id if we want to stay past 11

How come I'm the only one who's purchased a proud parent icon thingy from the plaza? I thought there was more people here with kids. *shrugs*

yeah, that's what I was thinking...

evanescencefan91 said:
i did that once too, but the plastic melted and now i have a very lopsided toothbrush...

For me the bristles all fell out in clumps

im thinking you guys are silly washing your toothbrushes'. lol, isnt the mouth the only place it goes anyways? so whats the deal neal?
ok question for minus and eva91, have you guys ever pulled your jacket over you hand to grab a door nob? there! i have done that at a very GROOOSSSSSSSSSSSS house. BTW not makin' fun, were just havin fun right?

ya, tons of times, or i'll just take a paper towel and use that to open the door, i just washed my hands i don't want them to get dirty again, and there are many people who don't wash their hands and then they just open the door

*shivers*

it''s so unsanitary

XO

loketron said:
im thinking you guys are silly washing your toothbrushes'. lol, isnt the mouth the only place it goes anyways? so whats the deal neal?
ok question for minus and eva91, have you guys ever pulled your jacket over you hand to grab a door nob? there! i have done that at a very GROOOSSSSSSSSSSSS house. BTW not makin' fun, were just havin fun right?

I use my shirt/whatever I'm wearing to open almost every door in public places even the ones to get into building with classes in them, no fomites for me...

Did you just get firefox 3.0 or are you talking about some kind of beta that I don't know about?

I use my shirt/whatever I'm wearing to open almost every door in public places even the ones to get into building with classes in them, no fomites for me...

Then you use your t-shirt/whatever to wipe your nose.
TB and many other bateria gose air born though.

omg are we still talking about air bourn illnesses. i think i started that one yesterday!(?)

.............i want my book and id have to go to barnes and nobles to get it, correction: walk to barnes and nobles to get it. ughhhhh

I'm thinking it how nice it would be if Scarlett Johnanson was my GF.
I still can't get a clear image of what would be like if she went bourn....i need to focus more.

Latest posts

Back