What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked my Logitech keyboard from years ago so much that I bought 3 extra ones, back then, for when this one quits working. But, it just keeps working. :)
I replaced my mechanical keyboard with this one as it was too loud. Might have to bring it back again because this one enjoys being a cheeseburger head

In my head I've got so much to say but i know it won't change anything or give me the outcome i want. It can just eat away at me till something else comes along that bothers me greatly :)

The development of tools is a milestone in human history which is what gave us such a large advantage over other animals in older hunter/gatherer days. But also at the same time, it's really profound: Fleshy animal of mostly water with bones, crafts and shapes progressively harder and harder materials cumulatively over time. Until eventually, we get up to modernity where fleshy animal of mostly water with bones, now crafts and shapes...tungsten?? WTF? 🤯

honeysuckle sounds more like the bad word
freesia sounds meh
should change theme every month
was thinking fowl language to replace foul language, cluck, cluck, cluck

honeysuckle sounds more like the bad word
freesia sounds meh
should change theme every month
was thinking fowl language to replace foul language, cluck, cluck, cluck

Say it in Italian - "cosa la fresia!"

it sounds like it packs more of a punch.

(lol I just put "what the fresia" in Google Translate, sorry if I mangled it 😛 )

PS Welcome back!

Knowing what my boyfriend is up to,will be a year next week.He has been good to me and part of my support system of cleaning my life up going in the right direction

Latest posts

Back