What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why am I post-spamming so much? I'm lonely. I'm anxious. I wish...things were easier. I want to be somewhere else right now.

I'm thinking... ughh, I'm totally hung over and don't feel like getting off of the floor. But I have to get ready and leave soon to make it to 2 parties today to do it all over again!

I have to go buy a colorful bow tie for the symphony concert this weekend. I have to BUY a tie that I will probably only use once for the rest of my life. Ugh.

Spare said:
I have to go buy a colorful bow tie for the symphony concert this weekend. I have to BUY a tie that I will probably only use once for the rest of my life. Ugh.

Well, I got my tie. It's red, and it cost me TEN WHOLE DOLLARS! The things I do for that stupid horn! :D

eh i've kinda hit the middle of summer slump

had an eventful june

now i feel lethargic

eh i can't get up any earlier than 4pm

i feel kinda bored of life

like i've already done everything that's really worth doing

eh i'm sure i'll get out of it eventually

I m thinking of stupid power had to go at this time and for only 10 mins, just for enough time to wake me up. :mad: err

I am thinking. Why are some cloths made so cheaply?

I pulled a button off my shorts and barely even touched it.

A different pair of shorts I flexed my hand while messing with the pocket and tore the pocket to shreds.

I wish my strained chest muscle would mend faster, I want to work out.

Latest posts

Back