What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
guys I wanna say something but it might seem a bit like indirect… you know… but its like positive ? Ugh i’ll keep it to myself….

A good day with no trouble makers sent to my office to deal with.Glad one student listened to me,caught them running down the hall and told them to go back walking.

Silence is golden. Unless you pissed off a witch. Then it's suspicious. Very, very suspicious.

So to explain my picture.... it's a journey of all the work I have had done on my face alone.

My picture says, "I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; I know them very well".

All that I reject about myself, the lord covers with love x I love to change my picture on here regularly as I like to match it to my mood. But I cant guys.... the bible, the way it looks, it just speaks to me. My Rob taught me this quote, he reminds me that I am wonderfully made (What a mannn :love:)

So to explain my picture.... it's a journey of all the work I have had done on my face alone.

My picture says, "I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; I know them very well".

All that I reject about myself, the lord covers with love x I love to change my picture on here regularly as I like to match it to my mood. But I cant guys.... the bible, the way it looks, it just speaks to me. My Rob taught me this quote, he reminds me that I am wonderfully made (What a mannn :love:)
I thought you said at one point your picture wasn’t you. What does the bible say about vanity, ego, pride?

I thought you said at one point your picture wasn’t you. What does the bible say about vanity, ego, pride?
All gifs arent me… my picture is always me… always 😇

I’ve never posted a gif as far as I knowww (like of myself)

The bible touches on all very well, vanity is considered an emptiness and I couldn't agree more

Ego and pride are complex, but the long and short of it is with Adams sin these attributes entered the picture… only Jesus can deliver us and wash us of these… amen.

Feeling like a muppet, having boarded a women's only carriage on the Osaka metro this morning. The averted gazes said it all.
Awh im still rooting for ya Ardour... but did they ... assume your gender?...

Latest posts

Back