What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys! I cant…. Stop crying… im all packed… and this softy came, wow… he didnt go to his family just to spend today with me… Ffffffffftttttt and and he said “you are my family” omg I can barely see guys seriously… im crying like a baby… wtf is my lifeeee. I dont deserve this man, I really dont… so I wont be on as planned… but I just wanna wish you all an amazing festive day. Please take a second to reflect, eat, and tell the people you care about that you care, as you never know who you may lose. 💕 Now I have to cook all this food for my fella 😇💋 the bad side is …. I justtt did my bloody nailsS!!!!

Was thinking how lucky we all are, sitting here (with a bottle of Llidl vintage cider) counting my blessings...

Thinking....

Ive been loved.
Ive been thanked.
Ive been told I cook a great Steak with skinny frenchfries (King Edward....baby!!).
Ive heard the most beautiful birdsong.
Ive seen a shooting star.
Ive smiled through me tears.
I got to make some tunes.
I have got all my teeth still.
I have no financial debts.
I've wild camped on Dartmoor and drank water from a stream that had a gold shine to its bed.
I've lived to 45 years.
I've got my health.
I've got food, clothes, a warm sleeping bag to rest in.
I still have a bible I can read.
I still have both my parents alive.
I still have the ability to help people who need help.
Im counting my blessings....thinking of all the wonderful things I have been allowed to experience and learn from.
I love God, his creation is amazing!!
I love the person reading this, thinking how many things you might of witnessed, achieved and enjoyed and thinking how awesome that must be to know you have!!
Im thinking...

Wow - you don’t waste time, do you? Our tree is usually still up by the time my son’s birthday rolls around at the end of January. 😂
Nope, it's always down well before New Year's. Usually December 26, though. I don't think I have enough space in my house as it is, so anything to add more room is done quickly. lol

Badarse women are not raised in comfort. They are not formed with ease and grace. They're made of fire and storms. They're made of the stuff that should have broken them but didn't. So how's about that drink?.

"Dec 27, 2023 - Don't blame everything on others today. It's important to be adult enough to take responsibility for your actions. Understand that things aren't always going to happen the way you want. Realize that sometimes you have to take the good with the bad. There's a somber mood to the day that might overwhelm your normal attitude. Try to stay focused and disciplined"

fresia sakes

"Dec 27, 2023 - Don't blame everything on others today. It's important to be adult enough to take responsibility for your actions. Understand that things aren't always going to happen the way you want. Realize that sometimes you have to take the good with the bad. There's a somber mood to the day that might overwhelm your normal attitude. Try to stay focused and disciplined"

fresia sakes
It’s that time of year, Virgo. It’s that time of the year where we peek into the rear view mirror and assess both our victories and failures. That you tend to be more critical than most people is not news to you. So, shift your perspective. Pay attention to what you have achieved, what you have completed. Most importantly, remember to celebrate all the ways in which Spirit showed up for you at unexpected moments. You are blessed. You are held. You are protected.

Cosmic tip: Count your blessings, beautiful.

Dam! why don't they just say "Another day without seeing boobies dude!"

So I met this Chinese girl and we've been ... well the thing is she keeps looking at my cat and my kid says in China they eat cats and I'm really frightened!!

Am I a racist now?

So I met this Chinese girl and we've been ... well the thing is she keeps looking at my cat and my kid says in China they eat cats and I'm really frightened!!

Am I a racist now?
My brother had a Korean friend growing up. The guy was at our house a lot and we had a dog. He once told me that his culture eats dog. I hid that dog every single time he came over....lol

My brother had a Korean friend growing up. The guy was at our house a lot and we had a dog. He once told me that his culture eats dog. I hid that dog every single time he came over....lol
So i thought to myself "what would Callie do?" I asked her if she had any ill intentions towards my little Georgie upon being asked to expand a few times I asked " are you going to f*cking eat him?".

We had a blazing row she grabbed her sh*t and left. I'm heartbroken, not, there was a French tourist booking into a room above the village pub last night. She looked hot and i'm pretty sure they only eat frogs. I may go and see if she fancies a drink. Bloody women you're a fickle bunch.

Happy New Year. 😉

Latest posts

Back