What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So i thought to myself "what would Callie do?" I asked her if she had any ill intentions towards my little Georgie upon being asked to expand a few times I asked " are you going to f*cking eat him?".

We had a blazing row she grabbed her sh*t and left. I'm heartbroken, not, there was a French tourist booking into a room above the village pub last night. She looked hot and i'm pretty sure they only eat frogs. I may go and see if she fancies a drink. Bloody women you're a fickle bunch.

Happy New Year. 😉

I read this and all I could think was, "d*mn, things heated up, and ended with that Chinese girl, fast".

I read this and all I could think was, "d*mn, things heated up, and ended with that Chinese girl, fast".
Oh mate I knew it was over when I asked her what she knew about the missing cat poster in the village shop. On reflection probably not my best move.

I

Last day of the year. New Year’s Eve. How will I see it in? In the same boring lonely fashion I seem to always do. I can’t even remember the last time I got a New Year’s kiss. I could go to the city’s fireworks show, but I don’t like such extravagant wastes of public money and it scares all the nearby dogs.

I got rejected so many times in both friendships and romance that I don't even feel like being around anyone anymore. I'm starting to think that maybe I'm better off alone.

Last edited:
Ugh! New Year’s Eve - my most despised holiday of the year. It’s the day where I inevitably feel horribly conflicted (and oddly guilty). On one hand, it’s just another day - big deal! On the other, I feel like I should be doing something to celebrate, otherwise I’m a boring schmuck. It’s such an overrated, stupid holiday.

I’m alone for new years eve. It doesn’t really bother me. In fact I’m proud of myself for how much better I’ve been coping this year with the winter blaws. The days are starting to get longer now. I haven’t had to shovel any snow yet. I’m getting some stuff done around the house. I have a fun dinner planned for myself. The excitement never stops at the Walnut house!

The one thing I’ve always dreaded about NYE is being single during the countdown. Everyone cheers and turns to the person they love for some affection. Being single during that moment is like having a knife driven into my heart. I would usually hide in the bathroom during the countdown to avoid forcing a smile on my face while feeling dead inside.

I honestly don’t want to go to parties like that anymore. I would rather have a relaxing day off tomorrow instead of nursing a hangover.

My 45th birthday went well on Saturday.Husband threw a great birthday party.Have my colonoscopy scheduled in a couple weeks already.Needs to be done and the second part of it will not be bad.My first one

"The things I cry about, others have loved me for."

Wrote this at the beginning of my daily devotional some time ago. Those are the things I need to forgive the most.

On the bright side, at least once a year I know what day it is 🤣

I can't believe this...

I had an email to schedule an interview, for a real entry-level accounting role, in my professional Gmail account.

I hadn't checked it since before the holiday season.

When I looked at it yesterday, I thought it was yet another generic rejection letter so I paid it no mind.

I replied this morning just apologizing for missing it and asking if it is still possible to reschedule.

Feeling so sheepish right now... 🤦‍♂️

I can't believe this...

I had an email to schedule an interview, for a real entry-level accounting role, in my professional Gmail account.

I hadn't checked it since before the holiday season.

When I looked at it yesterday, I thought it was yet another generic rejection letter so I paid it no mind.

I replied this morning just apologizing for missing it and asking if it is still possible to reschedule.

Feeling so sheepish right now... 🤦‍♂️
Awesome! Let us know how it goes and if you can get another shot at an interview. Fingers crossed for you! 🤞Moral of the story: always check your email regularly. 😁

Latest posts

Back