What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I m thinking "Don't they make small Michael Jackson signatures?"

Lol then I m gonna put 4000x3000 res Heath Ledger sig lol :p

Spare said:
Spare said:
I have to go buy a colorful bow tie for the symphony concert this weekend. I have to BUY a tie that I will probably only use once for the rest of my life. Ugh.

Well, I got my tie. It's red, and it cost me TEN WHOLE DOLLARS! The things I do for that stupid horn! :D

As usual, the time and money I invest in playing music was totally worth it.

Man, I love symphonic music. It's so powerful! It was a pops concert, so we played things like "American Salute", "William Tell Overture", music from "James Bond", etc. We rattled the rafters with "Pirates of the Caribbean". What a blast!

I get so keyed up after a concert. It'll be hard to get to sleep tonight.

I can't sleep. I can't sleep. I can't sleep. Icant' sleep I can't sellp I cant' sleep I can't sleep.

I only slept 3.8 hrs. last night and I still can't sleep. WTF?

I took a 3 sleeping pills and had a couple of drinks and can't sleep. I'm going to feel terrible tommorrow and guilty going to work feeling so dull and have to deal with co-worker and she'll totally thing I'm slacking off and this sucks. Why don't I have any ibuprofen? It's too hot. F#@k

omg i'm really hungry

and heheh this made me think roflam

stupid texters

Texting Teen Falls Down Manhole

We all know that walking and texting is a tough combination -- but a Staten Island teen learned the hard way when she fell into an uncovered sewer manhole while trying to send a message.

Now, the family of Alexa Longueira, 15, intends to sue.

The girl suffered a fright and some scrapes on her arms back after she dropped into the hole on Victory Boulevard.

"It was four or five feet, it was very painful. I kind of crawled out and the DEP guys came running and helped me," Longueria told the Staten Island Advance.. "They were just, like, 'I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

For its part, the Department of Environmental Protection said its workers had turned away briefly to grab some cones when the incident occurred.

"We regret that this happened and wish the young woman a speedy recovery," DEP spokeswoman Mercedes Padilla said in a statement. She added that crews were flushing a high-pressure sewer line at the time.

The girl was checked out at Staten Island University Hospital and released.

here's the link for the full article

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/31853449/?GT1=43001

I'm thinking that life is kind of honeysuckle. I just...don't want to do anything anymore -- anything that isn't easy and fun or working on art. Why the fresia does modern society have to be so complicated? Why do I even have to care about getting a ******* fifty dollar workbook for my ******* P.E. lecture class?

I'm also feeling like a ****** for being so resentful because my best friend is just about crap at cheering me up when I've done my best to pick him up so many ******* times in the past. Jesus, I don't know if he's even trying sometimes. I'm too ******* passive-aggressive to bring it up though, so that's on me, I'll admit.

I'm also so lazy that I haven't bothered to refill my Prozac prescription for the last, oh, two months, and have been taking it on and off since. Which is probably why I've been so ******* depressed but christ, walking to the KP Psych Center is more ******* effort than I'm willing to exert.

Lonely, of course. So ******* lonely and now I'm angry and depressed and anxious and I just want to ******* live my ******* life without having to care about so many trivial ******* things.

(P.S. -- fresia!)

(P.P.S. -- i know cry some more life is hard)

*hugs skippy*

:)

and wow ya (fable2) was short

god i think it's taking longer to roll the credits then it did for me to play the game

gesh there wasn't even a final battle

and i did almost all the sidequests and more

and okay seriously it really pissed me off that you have to download the extra content that sucks man

and completly discriminatory to people who don't want to pay for xbox live and don't have an ethernet cable out let in there room

i don't even know how to set up my xbox to the internet

all i ever needed to know was this cord goes into the wall outlet

and the red white and yellow plugs go into the red white and yellow outlets in the tv
:(
ah those were simpler days

i just want you guys to know how pissed off i amd that the extra content is via DLC only that's totally bullshit

when i wanted the extra content for fable one i just bought the lost chapters version

psh

oh well i'm working on the smugglers cover quest right now, maybe do one or two more

then actually i'm thinking of trading it and my 360 in for some store credit i need another duelshock and guitar controller for the ps3, and i'm thinking of getting kotor 2 for the regular xbox

lol i know i like just got the 360 and i really just got it so i could play fable 2 but i'm not pissed off at the game it was fun

i loved the dog that was fun and i greatly enjoyed running around dressed like a pirate in a black trenchcoat
ah *sighs* my only dream is to do that in real life lol

but i just don't think the replay value is really worth keeping the game and the system for
( i'll always have the memories)

i don't know i've just always liked the sony console games better

cause unless there's a ton of really great games like final fantasy or something that's just 360 exclusive

ehh

oh i did love the game though

but yesh i am a sucker for the store credit

if only if i could have found some place that could have rented the game and console out to me for a week and a half

well i still got like 80 days on the warranty i could lie and say it wasn't working
nah too dishonest

i'll just tell them i beat the game and i'm done with it

though i might feel kinda bad cause i had to go through 2 different systems and 2 different controllers

the first 360 got the red ring of death within 15mins

and so i got another console and the controller it came with wouldn't work ugh

but i finally got it to work yay

lol i've spent a lot of nights staying awake playing that game this past week
it has completely destroyed my sleep cycle

so that's my plan i'm just going through videogames like a fat stoner goes through doritos this summer

:p

no offense to fat people or stoners

just trying to fight off the boredom

ughk i need a job
i applied at a restraunt before we went to maui and i got a call back for an interview when i was there and when i got back i tried calling back, but i haven't been able to get a hold of the place

the number i had wouldn't go through so i googled the place and used that number but each time i tried no one would answer and i left a message with my number but i haven't heard back
);

******* phones

eh alas i shall forever be known as unemployed evfan

and i'm spending my money on videogames
don't worry i still got a bunch of money saved up

of course i'm going to have to use some of it for a laptop my dad one get me one (oh no woe is me :p )

so i'm thinking of getting a refurbished one so i can get it cheaper ( ya i buy a lot of used stuff, but i do save)

so i've been looking online for refurbished laptops, but i haven't decided on one
anyone got any good recomendations?

like just a good working (reliable) pc, that won't crash or get attacked be viruses, with basic ituns and music downloading stuff with grea internet connectivity... for under 600 bucks

ya fml anyone know where i can get something like that?

if you can help or know of a good site or brand of computer that would be great thanks

cuase i don't really know much about computers besides just the basic what i'm doing with now
so thanks

for letting me go on a little with my little flirt with microsoft ancedote and my unemployed tragic life tangent

domo

:)

I m thinking, how can evfan think so many things at the same time WOW lol

Im thinking: Party... so what do I wear and should I walk or take a cab since its about 42 'C and realllyyy humid :(

Am also thinking that evfan is thinking of a lot of stuff hah

Also am thinking about going to the shop for beer and getting rat arsed.
This is why I don't keep beer in cos now I would be drunk as a skunk.
SOooo ******* board out of my head.

I m thinking. Why don't bluey login msn or the chat nowadays

I m thinking, how can evfan think so many things at the same time WOW lol

Am also thinking that evfan is thinking of a lot of stuff hah

Also am thinking about going to the shop for beer and getting rat arsed.
This is why I don't keep beer in cos now I would be drunk as a skunk.
SOooo ******* board out of my head.

eh ya thanks i know

but sometimes it's like how can i not think so many things

i'm female so the inner mono log never really shuts off

Latest posts

Back