What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sodium said:
Im thinking.. wow, slinkies are pretty hard to untangle :S

From Ghostbusters 2

Ray: You mean you never even had a slinky?
Egon: We had part of a slinky. But I straightened it.

I couldn't find the video. :(

My elbow hurts, I'm as melancholy as ever, where the hell did my cat go he was just here a second ago, holy crap exam tomorrow gotta study why am I not studying, and fresia art block.

woot i got a 4 on my ap psyche test
yay

with the college credit i kinda want to do some minoring in psyche

I'm actually catching myself thinking about how recent times have not been bad at all. In fact, far from it. I am reflecting on what I never had, but more often than not I am very grateful for what I have and would not trade it for anything.

I know things could always get worse, but right now I'm confident. If something should block my path, I'll keep on fighting like I usually do.

Also, it has really been a long time since I've last visited this board. I'll try to keep my extended absences from happening in the future, haha.

Wow that's typical. I was thinking of exercising to get in shape too lol.

Im thinking... AEWGTBWUDRQB#YSE.. Ahh my brain is stuuccckk...
Hit my head on one of thoses weight bars standing up.. It still hurts :(

AND... I wanna kill who ever pour pineapple juice on my phone and laptop(my baby!) in the middle of the night. ITS FINE! yes i kinda cried when it wouldnt switch on after I let it dry for a day! Blowdryers best invention ever!

man i could really use some food

too bad the kitchen is downstairs
and the computer i'm glued to is all the way up here on the 2nd floor

Latest posts

Back