What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
at the moment im thinking how i notice every time i want to post on this thread all i can think to say is how freaking bored i am. then i get to thinking how sad i am. then i get to thinking about life and how little i have in it. cant find a job. lost my girl. no car.living at moms house. do the same things everyday. im so sick of myself, and on top of everything i cant stop thinking about her, and how i wish i could get her back but that wont happen untill after school and i have some money and a real adult life. its always about money isnt it......................damnit!

sorry guys just venting

I found out last night there is enough time to shoot some trap before my Wednesday rehearsal. My two favorite hobbies in one night! Yes!

thats good spare
:)
right now i'm thinking egad!
i have to take some stupid online math and chemistry test for the university

f*ck

it's been a year since i've done either

she said it's just to know where are and not to stress

man i hope i don't get put in some special education class
cause i just barely passed algebra 2 and the stiochemotry course

but well it's required what can i do f*ck well here we go

that is if i can find the online test
gawd it's an hour-hour and a half test

god this is such a pain

aw goodluck fluff

i can't believe they're making me do math over summer vacation
those bastards!!

haha i scored a 12/30

well i knew the basic algebra haha that made me feel smart well you know compared to a middle schooler
ah fml

and now i get to take the chemistry one

ugnn
fml^2

I hope this doesn't become a problem. Knowing my luck, it probably will. There are worse problems to have, I suppose.

evanescencefan91 said:
i'm thinking of going to ban later
anyone got any good book or manga recomadations?

Anything by Terry Pratchett. Funniest writer ever.

evanescencefan91 said:
aw goodluck fluff

i can't believe they're making me do math over summer vacation
those bastards!!

haha i scored a 12/30

well i knew the basic algebra haha that made me feel smart well you know compared to a middle schooler
ah fml

and now i get to take the chemistry one

ugnn
fml^2

lol thanks, you too ^_^

My heaaddd reallly hurts.. :( and I hope he doesnt get the wrong idea since it was just a question..

I'm thinking waiting for blood work results makes time pass really slowly and makes you look at life differently

I m thinking out going out but it's raining heavily. uh. too lazy but I should go

**** i can;t sleep

thanks for the recomadations i didn't go to ban today but i will later i'll look into those

Latest posts

Back