What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*wondering how cheaptrickfan can hate summer*

i love it

well i luvs it since it's summer vacation 3 months of no school for me wooo

also wow like 3 of my dream symbols just from what i drempt last night according to dreammoods.com
signify a fresh new start

hmm i wonder what that could be

ehhhhh
man i really hope i don't mess up college

evanescencefan91 said:
*wondering how cheaptrickfan can hate summer*

i love it

well i luvs it since it's summer vacation 3 months of no school for me wooo

man i really hope i don't mess up college

lol I'm a cold weather, gloomy skies, brisk gale-force wind person. Snow, ice and stinging freezing rain? Bring it on! I'd love to get back into cross-country skiing now that my kids are bigger.

I fully understand loving the break from school. :)

I'm thinking how much I like the dark. I've always been a person who loves the daylight, especially in the morning. Everything has changed for me though. I just want to be in the dark in my room and for everyone to leave me alone. I'm getting to the point where I want my mother, my son and my grandson to just leave me alone. It makes me feel guilty but I'm getting to the point where I wonder if I even love anyone. I certainly don't love myself and I know that's the problem. My life has taken such a bad turn in the last month or so and I'm getting tired of fighting it.

jodyathornton said:
Everything has changed for me though. I just want to be in the dark in my room and for everyone to leave me alone. I'm getting to the point where I want my mother, my son and my grandson to just leave me alone. It makes me feel guilty but I'm getting to the point where I wonder if I even love anyone. I certainly don't love myself and I know that's the problem. My life has taken such a bad turn in the last month or so and I'm getting tired of fighting it.

That's exactly how I am when I am in the deepest depression. When I entomb myself in a cave like that, I know it's time for me to go back to the psychiatrist for a meds adjustment.

((((hugs for you))))

I'm thinking I'm glad little Cracker's been diagnosed with a thyroid problem, because it's something we can treat, but I feel sorry for the little bugger because he'll been on tablets now for the rest of his life.

cracker.jpg

And I'm curious about what a Warning Level is.

I'm thinking that Guiding Light can't possibly be going off the air. I haven't watched it in years, but it's always been a staple of afternoon tv.

ExiledWays said:
I'm thinking that watching loads and loads of movies is a good form of therapy! :D

I actually get really depressed :/

I'm thinking...
Fake eyelashes are annoying cuz the glue doesnt get removed with make up remover or soap!!
I need a hobby or smthing. I dont read or draw anymore. What to doooo! Ahh. I'm actually looking forward for classes to start.

Nyktimos said:
I'm thinking I'm glad little Cracker's been diagnosed with a thyroid problem, because it's something we can treat, but I feel sorry for the little bugger because he'll been on tablets now for the rest of his life.

cracker.jpg

And I'm curious about what a Warning Level is.

Awww thanks for the update :) I'm happy it's something treatable. I hope everything will be ok with Cracker now. Give him a hug from me :)

A warning level I guess is controlled by the mods, when someone has been a naughty member and will be on their way to a ban if they don't behave :p

i'm happy to hear that you can treat your kitties thyroid problem

and hey omg
sunshine cleaning 25minutes in i had the exact same ducky slippers as that dead lady's

course they got real worn out and we had to get rid of them sad

:(

i use to wear them on the last day of school for fun

Remember how you learned in school that you should eat lots of fruit and vegetables, and little meat, dairy and refined foods?
Did anyone here ever learn exactly WHY we should do this? Cos I certainly didn't, I was just taught that it was healthy, and that was that.
No further explanation. Now, almost 10 years since I left high school I've learnt why.

Most fruit and veg are alkaline or alkaline forming in the body.
Meat, dairy and refined foods are acidic or acidic forming in the body.

The more acidic the body gets the sicker we get.
The more neutral/slightly alkaline the body gets the healthier we get.

That was the uber quick explanation.
Is that really so difficult for teachers to teach kids?? :rolleyes:

"Acidosis can be prevented by maintaining a proper ratio between acid and alkaline foods in the diet. Thus, our daily diet should consist of four-fifth of alkaline forming foods such as juicy fruit, tubers, legumes, ripe fruits, leafy vegetables etc. and one fifth of acid forming foods containing concentrated proteins and starches such as meat, fish, bread and cereals." - http://www.thisismyindia.com/health/food/acidic-alkaline-foods.html

And yeah that's from an Indian site lol I've been googling so much India related stuff that anything I google these days will give me results from Indian sites :p

Yeah that's what I'm thinking right now
ZeFace2.png

I'm thinking that I should be heading off to bed soon since I know I'll be waking up at like 4:30.

I'm also thinking that I should write tomorrow instead of goofing off online all day. D'oh!

evanescencefan91 said:
wow that's some pretty interesting stuff oceanmist

good thing i ate an orange today

:D

Congrats, oranges have a pH value of 7.5, meaning they're moderately alkaline :D

This site is cool, I love the form at the bottom of the page where it shows the different foods ranked by pH value :)
http://www.rense.com/1.mpicons/acidalka.htm
Balance is key. Too much of either is not good.

It's raining here now... Apparently it's the first autumn storm :( and it's coming from the UK... Damnit Van & Pun! Keep your filthy weather to yourselves! :p

OMG it's 05:50AM I gotta sleep!

wow coke has a ph of 2 no wonder it's so bad for you
aw but i luvs it soo much

dr.pepper and welches grape soda are my favorite soft drinks and pop

but make sure not to have more than one a day and try to at least once a day without it

now if you'll excuse me i'm going to eat more ice cream

ahh to be young and not very health conscious

:D

ya i'll miss these days

:p

I'm thinking about how hard it is for me to pull away from the computer, everything here is just so wonderful and magical and i like never get bored of the internet

sometimes i almost fear that in some crazed sci-fi horror film genre the internet will eventually posses me, and i'll start completely speaking in binary and making human sacrifices and crap to do the internet's bidding

ehh creepy technology is scary

i'm going to go play xbox now bye

*quietly echoed evil laugh*

XD

Trying to not think of anything.
It's past midnight, I can't sleep or I sleep all day.
I need to change my sleeping pattern.
But it's so darn hot here during the day 110+. Even if I'm awake
during the day I don't want to move around much or go outside.

I still attend my support groups meetings at night. It helps me from isolating.

I seriously need to go pound the pavement and look for a job if my life is going
to change or have anytype of forward progress. Everytime I look outside
during the day I just comeback inside...arrrgghhhhh.
I need to stop making excuses and just do it even if it's freaken hot..hot.

F-it..I can't sleep. I going for a walk in the freaken dark becuase it's cool outside
at the moment.

evanescencefan91 said:
wow coke has a ph of 2 no wonder it's so bad for you
aw but i luvs it soo much

Another thing that makes soft drinks so bad is the phosphoric acid (in both diet and regular), which contributes directly to calcium loss from our bones and teeth.

Add to this the fact that for a lot of people, kids and adults alike, these carbonated drinks containing phosphoric acid have replaced calcium-rich drinks. When I was a kid I drank a lot more milk than soda, so I had a good, constant source of dietary calcium.

I'm thinking that I'd love some coffee.

Latest posts

Back