What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ah yay
congrats oceanmist

and thanks for the hugs
*hugs back*

and i'm always happy to write to you

:)

i'm thinking oomfg !! this is so fascinating !! (lame whtv)
like most fascinating thing i've read all week

so i was looking at the geeky tattoos

and i was thinking about the little playstaion 2,3 and xbox 360 power buttons and i thought you know that's really whats in for electronic power buttions, but it seems kind of random i mean what ever happened to on/off
so i wikid it (past tense of wiki-verb to look something up on Wikipedia) (word origin nat/community channel's youtube vid) oh i so heart wiki

so since the button is used to put the system in to either on or off mode
and it's a computer thing
so of course we all know 1 in binary stands for on and 0 in binary stands for off

sooo because the button is used for both on and off

(exciting climatic conclusion!!)

if you put a 1 in front of a zero

it looks like

102661_printer_power_button.jpg

tadaaa!!
sorry i just thought that was soo cool
oh well's here' the main article thing if you're interested

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_symbol

and rofl this is hilarious perfect solution for this fall don't you guys think

http://www.applegeeks.com/lite/index.php?aglitecomic=2006-05-19

for about two weeks i've managed to have a real breakfast before i had my coffee and cigarette

a bowl of cereal is close enough to a 'real' breakfast
but today i just got up and back to the smoke and coffee straight up..

What am I think right now?
How the hell I'm going to plan my holiday to Canada at the end of the year and remain happy. I want to spend NYE in Vancouver, but if I go there it will be one lonely NYE, but if i dont go there I wont get to see the city.
and also how today after being on pre-paid for 6 years i switched over to a plan. I really dont know why i did it. Too much time on my hands. I hate being in contracts, and It's going to bother me for a while.

Oceanmist23 said:
I have been a member here for 1 year today.
I want to say Thank You to Evanescencefan for writing to me since I joined :) *Hugs*
Van, Pun, Sammy (miss you) - You guys rock :D
Thank You to everyone I've spoken to who hasn't turned out to be a twat lol.

Thank You to Sanal, for everything ♥

Congratulations-576217191.gif

and You Rock too :D

I'm thinking that it really is a ******* awesome thing to have a creative outlet.

"Why?" you ask? - well I woke up in an absolutely foul, humorless mood this morning for God knows what reason, probably because I had bills to pay. My mood got worse with each bill paid. I thought that the day was going to be a total bust. Then I started forcing myself to write. I wrote down quick plot summaries for a few stories that had been floating around my head and then I started writing one of them and my mood has done a 180.

Awesome.

Happy vibes to everyone here!

My brother told me about this company that makes and sells your books for you, even if your book is a load of BS :p. I can't remember the exact details, but they take a certain amount of money for each book sold, and they even put it on Amazon, for a fee. I'll ask him about it and maybe make a thread on it, because there seems to be alot of writers on this forum.

I'm wondering if my unemployment claim will be accepted... I have no job right now and could really use the money.

I got a job!!!!!!!!! I'm happy for that.... but the other thing on my mind.... grrr... im ******* angry.

yay congrats on the job Mikey

i could really use one
i read what eva was writing and im intrigued....
also can we nickname you 91 so its easier to reply as such : "yea i saw 91's post today.....soo funnnyyyy!" yeah? whatever its sticking!!

thanks loketron i'm glad you found that interesting too
:D

sure you can call me me 91 if you want

most people call me either evfan or evf91
those are my favs

I'm thinking that I'm looking forward to vegging on the couch with a G&T and watching Hell's Kitchen tonight. lol

Aren't you jealous of my fabulous life?

that i truly need to fix my life. sitting on the computer is not going to help. feeling sorry for myself is not going to help. and at the very same time feel so helpless.

Latest posts

Back