What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
omfg why is it so hot again today

well i know why cuase it's august
ehh it's so hot

ah crap it's suppose to get into the 90s this weekend

fun

I am thinking about tonight. My dad is wanting to take me out to dinner for my 22nd birthday and i always have problems with my step-mom with arguing and a whole bunch of honeysuckle.... *is wanting to have a good night for once*

Stop grinding me down, Mom. Not passing one P.E. lab class in community college is not going to fresia my GPA up (which is all of these three summer classes so far) so badly that I won't be able to transfer to my ******* art college. I don't think they care. I suck at applying for scholarships anyways, and my original GPA was never so immaculate that it'd stand out at all and make that big of a difference in whether I'd get chosen or not. You just ramped up my already-elevated anxiety levels today, and shoved a hell of a guilt-trip up my ass. Life is already scary enough without your fear-mongering over the little things.

I'm sorry if I'm not as responsible as you wish I was.

evanescencefan91 said:
ah yay
congrats oceanmist

and thanks for the hugs
*hugs back*

and i'm always happy to write to you

:)

Thanks Evfan! :D

Punisher said:
Congratulations-576217191.gif

and You Rock too :D

Thanks Pun!
Cup.png
Love.png

MiKeY said:
I got a job!!!!!!!!! I'm happy for that.... but the other thing on my mind.... grrr... im ******* angry.

Congrats on the job Mikey!! Happy for you :)
Hope you ain't still angry about... whatever it was you were angry about lol *Hugs*

Van Hooligan X said:
i think life who be easier if i grabbed a gun, went round shooting and killing ppl and then living in a jail by myself for life :)

HA! i dont want to kill anyone, it's not their fault that i am me. but i have thought of stealing a car, a cop pulling me over, walking over to him and saying mind if i hit you so i can spend at least 10 years in jail

I'm thinking about the best sleep I ever had. It was heavenly.
I had come back to London from a 1 week holiday in Greece,
and spent a night in a Superior room at the Radisson Edwardian hotel at Heathrow airport.
That bed is the comfiest, most dreamy piece of sleepy goodness I have ever come across...
I miss that bed and that kind of sleep SO SO SO much... especially now that my sleeping pattern is so messed up...

*Hugs bed*

DSC00426xs.jpg

Oceanmist23 said:
I'm thinking about the best sleep I ever had. It was heavenly.
I had come back to London from a 1 week holiday in Greece,
and spent a night in a Superior room at the Radisson Edwardian hotel at Heathrow airport.
That bed is the comfiest, most dreamy piece of sleepy goodness I have ever come across...
I miss that bed and that kind of sleep SO SO SO much... especially now that my sleeping pattern is so messed up...

*Hugs bed*

DSC00426xs.jpg

Unfortunatly mist :S
they had to burn the bed for money due to the awful credit crunch

the following is the replacement for you:)

187-02-street-children-philippines-from-hobo-traveler.jpg

I SEE A BLANKET!!!
*Steals blanket from girls and runs off into the woods and hibernates inside a hollow tree*

MY blanket
ZeFace2.png

*Kicks shotgun which makes it fire into Van's left arm*
You be cripple now
ZeFace2.png

Me be running away
ZeFace2.png

Btw... MY blanket!
ZeFace2.png

rofl

tehehehe

i luvs the internet peole here are so funny

and um is it a little morally distasteful to laugh at young homeless children sleeping on a cardboard box in the streets getting their blanket stolen

lol i have to admit when i scrolled down the posts to that pic for replacement for the bed i immediately burst out laughing

it wasn't part of my conscious thought it was just a knee jerk reaction
hah poor kids we should send money or something

:)

and man it is always really hard for to actually get off the internet for the day and go to sleep

it's just it's just *tries to hold back tears*

just so wonderful!! *breaks into sobbing tears*

RBP9026053_P.JPG

not too mention i've noticed that i seem to have a pretty addictive personality i can't put down books ( i'll be at ban till closing time) i'll play video games till dawn even though i'm super tired, i could eat a full large bag of cheetos before i even realize it, it's the biggest reason i'm very hesitant to try pot or any kind of drug cause i'm pretty sure i'd end up getting hooked on it

but any ways i digress
i <3 you internet

and all my friends here at ALL

so until we meet again

my love

goodnight

*hugs*

you know i've been thinking i should write a love song for the internet (not too terribly sad is it)

next time i have a guitar lesson i'll mention that to my teacher see if he can write a riff or something to get me started

night

:D

Latest posts

Back