What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why I decided to enrol in a subject at uni where every week you are required to get up in front of the class and make a speech and the last assessment is a talk in front of the class which has to go for 15 min.
Kill me now.
Also the fact I have to go back on Monday to uni and go through the whole thing of 'getting to know your class mates'. I'd just rather sit there and mind my own business considering i'm not going to talk to anyone for the 12 weeks of the semester.

I'm thinking about the bizarre conversation I just had with my younger daughter about girls' anatomy, and trying to explain to her that although she is a girl and girls can have babies, she is not going to have a baby anytime soon. *sigh*

Bobby Z said:
Why I decided to enrol in a subject at uni where every week you are required to get up in front of the class and make a speech and the last assessment is a talk in front of the class which has to go for 15 min.
Kill me now.
Also the fact I have to go back on Monday to uni and go through the whole thing of 'getting to know your class mates'. I'd just rather sit there and mind my own business considering i'm not going to talk to anyone for the 12 weeks of the semester.

Which subject is that?

Divinitywolf said:
Bobby Z said:
Kill me now.

Which subject is that?

Its called communication practices, I think. I've only got my self to blame though because i essentially picked it, But you never know it could help my break my shyness and talking to strangers.

Bobby Z said:
Divinitywolf said:
Bobby Z said:
Kill me now.

Which subject is that?

Its called communication practices, I think. I've only got my self to blame though because i essentially picked it, But you never know it could help my break my shyness and talking to strangers.

Well try your hardest to do the course and every time you battle against shyness your confidence should increase a tiny bit.
If you complete the course without dropping out then I'm pretty sure you'll be confident by the end of it.

For the mean time, yes, I probably would gain some confidence, I have done things in the past which have lead to gaining some confidence, however, it just seems to evaporate as quick as i gained it and i just return to being my self. Retaining my confidence is something i'm working on.

i'm wondering what i should do this evening

yesterday i biked to ban
the day before that i biked to the pool

and that's pretty much all i do in terms of actually going out

hmm probably play some video games
i should get something to eat i'm hungry

usually these are short one-liners but im having an especially good f-in day so heres my piece.

for all who care, the past few weeks ive been all messed up about being broken up with, but were still friends, but i still want her, BLAH BLAH BLAH bull....anyways i finally decided i have to let go or im going to seriously lose it. talked to her yesterday and told her i was walking away from our love but, were still friends, i mean, i still love her, but no point in holding on anymore. then i swear we talked FOR LIKE AN HOUR1/2! it was so nice just talking to her like a real person again and not being all depressed about missing her.
so today at school was good, got a few $$ in my pocket, got some friends comin over soon, got some exercise and feeling AMPED UP!
living is nice.

evanescencefan91 said:
hmm probably play some video games
i should get something to eat i'm hungry

I compliment your practical thought process. We should marry.

And that's pretty cool, Loketron. I think I can relate to that feeling of relief that comes with talking out a problem and moving onward. It's very freeing.

I'm thinking that I have to be up in four hours. Yet here I am...

You know mosquitos? Not the big, sluggish slow ones that are easy to kill, but those little zippy satanic ones you can barely see and can never catch? I've had one dive-bombing my ear ALL NIGHT!!!

I killed it!!! It's dead!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

I wish I had more time to myself... or more free time to do things
one day a week isn't enough!

My brothers getting out next week, and i can tell by his letter (i received today) he's gonna cause more trouble for me.

I have a headache, and I know it's because I haven't been treating my body like a temple.

Latest posts

Back