What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's friken 4am here LOL. my sis will wake up in an hour. Why am i not tired yet :D

Get Down! said:
it's friken 4am here LOL. my sis will wake up in an hour. Why am i not tired yet :D

Oh man, I've had plenty of nights like that before. :p

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
i am thinking i am enjoying replaying one of my favourite games.. Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.. something about a game where the environment is filled with darkness and rain that i find peaceful.. although i think the main character has osteoporosis, his limbs fracture when he falls from the most mediocre of heights.

I think I might try that game, I like H.P. Lovecraft's work and should read more

I'm thinking even if that guy never talks to me again at least I tried to meet new people and did something spontaneous

I'm thinking I'd go to the State Fair by myself if I weren't feeling so misanthropic. I'd really like to go on the big-ass ferris wheel they've got there. A wine slushie wouldn't be bad either.

just right now i think i'm gonna lose it. i was working on some story of mine and i had like 2 pages written from the last time i saved and my comp crashed. I wasnt worried though cos microsoftword usually makes a safe copy or autosave.. but this time.. it didnt!
seriously. i'm very very very upset right now.

i had to tell cos i'm having the forum window open.

NBC news is covering MJ's burial or something. Again. Still.

Give me a break, people, he's been dead for two months. Enough with the constant updates already.

cheaptrickfan said:

Give me a break, people, he's been dead for two months. Enough with the constant updates already.

There's not enough Michael Jackson updates. He should be on tv 24 hours a day... but atleast he'll be on tv all around the world tonight, not just on NBC News :D

He's on the news right now :cool:

Punisher said:
cheaptrickfan said:

There's not enough Michael Jackson updates. He should be on tv 24 hours a day... but atleast he'll be on tv all around the world tonight, not just on NBC News :D

Then there should be a Michael Jackson channel on tv for those who really care enough to be updated round the clock. ;-)

For that matter, I'd like an Elvis channel. :D

Lmao.....

I e-mail a random hawt babe on another site.
I wrote her..."you won't love me"
She actaully wrote me back and talk to me...lmao

cheaptrickfan said:
Punisher said:
cheaptrickfan said:

Then there should be a Michael Jackson channel on tv for those who really care enough to be updated round the clock. ;-)

For that matter, I'd like an Elvis channel. :D

Lol Elvis channel :p

i'm soo hungry why the hell does the cafitera have such stupid hours, and why the hell would it close just cause there's some outdoor barbecue--- at 4 i'm hungry now damnit i want food

stupid university trying to shove socailzation down our throats,

i leave the door open but nothing happens no one knocks unless they're looking for my roommate,

sad life

bseides baracue food is so greasy and unhealhty

you are just contributiiing to the problem of american obseity

arrg

you can leave your computer and keep downloading, while you shower

hmm friday night what to do what to gawd this is so lame, kinda sucks when you just kinda conntect with other hermits,

i could take a showeer,
buteeh those showers are so germy and and clasustraphbic like, i took one last night, but if i want to go out and be socail tomorow and go to the game wwith out having to get up earlier to take a shower, ehh i can maybe just take one later,

( i don't like public (or semipublic whaever) showers, i'm such a germaphobe)

ya another riviting friday night here at college with me

Latest posts

Back