What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How sick I feel and maybe I should call a doctor... better sleep for the next 24 hs.

it sucks i gotta brush my hair and put on shoes just to get kunch in the cafiteria

i just wanna lie around be lazy and die

evanescencefan91 said:
i just wanna lie around be lazy and die

oh really? :D i do that most of my time.
but not right now.
i'm happy for some weird reason.
i'm thinking of Muse and Resistance and True Blood series and how productive this day was because i've experienced those things.

ohh yesh finnaly another trublood fan i've been looking for another one to talk about the season finalie with

I'm asking myself why I decided to start knitting a scarf.

I've got almost 6 inches done already.

let it snow!

6 courses! What was I thinking... but whatever I'll be able to handle it.. I hope!
I cant wait till the weeeek end :)

evanescencefan91 said:
ohh yesh finnaly another trublood fan i've been looking for another one to talk about the season finalie with

yup i'm just about to watch it. season 1 finale that is :D i still have so many episodes to see! yay

dude go to ch131.com
and look through shows andit's in alphabetical order i think they've got all of season 2 there

i really don't want to be writting another essay

it sucks i'm stuck and can't seem to think of more, i think i should go t the rec room, and try and work off my dinner and the 4 desserts i've had tody
apple pie at lunch, (with whipped cream:p) 2 pumpkin bars and ice cream at dinner nummy, of course since pumpkin is like a vegatable i don't really ount the pumpki bars as dessert maybe if i get some more blood flowing to the brain i can think of something

hmm ya cons of college

homework

BAH!
positives

mmmm

the rec room in our building is open 24 hours sweet!!
:D

i love late night excersing, when i would spend weekends at my dads place, they had like a tredmill and an excersie bike in te basement, and i'd alwasy get in trouble cause it'd be like 12:30 or 1am and they'd get really pissed cause i'd be on thee treadmill with tv real loud while they were tying to sleep tehe

so i biked a little and read, then i ran about 2 or 3 miles which felt pretty god theen i took a shower, and now i am facing my horrible essay once more augh is there no escape,

it's about the short story young goodman brown by nathanel hawtherone and my interpretation of the story, my essay is looking at it as the dream was an illusion cast by the devil to ruin his life

bah i'm sure you guys get pretty tired of me spamming the thread with complaints about my homework, well onc ei graduate college and get a nice nonthinking job

i'll just post little pictures of bunnies and bits of elevator music

man i'm thinking about june
that ever always awesome june
god those sunny days listening to alien ant farm on my ipod, while i'd bike to barnes and noble and i'd read all those house of night series for free at barnes and noble while drinking the free water, ahh god man i ******* loved summer

oh how it pains me so

i'm thinking how i didnt get much sleep because the new roomie just showed up out of nowhere!!! and that sucks cos i love sleeping.

lol just yesterday i watched 7 or 8 episodes.. i should be done with season 2 today.
oh eric <3

college ******* sucks and anyone else who thinks differnt is a dick and i hope they die

>( >l >( D< D<

ARGG

i hate having to see how awesome everyone on our floor think's my roomate is everytime i open and close the door

i hate being a broken answerin machine, if someone knocks on the door, like just now, of course i'm up here in the bunk i don't want togo all the way dwon, be dissapointed it's not a person for me, so i climb back up, without opening the door, or even moving from my spot i just yell kate's not here

ok

where is she,

how should i know it's not my bussiness well i guess i know she's at class right now

F*ck i was so busy studying i forgot to this stupid homeworkmpacket that was due today

it just all feels so hopeless and i got another essay to write by midnight tognight

and i'm only taking 13 credit hours

i feel so hopless and yet everyone seems to be taking 17 and they've got part time jobs, cool part time jobs and go out partying with everyone

my depression and loneliness, is it because my parent's hae given me the shittiest and most inferior genetics, biology is just trying to get me to knock my self out, sterailze myself from the gene pool completly

thats really all their seems to be, you're happy when your better than others, it feels good to feel supier to others, The people with good genes live good happy lives they look better, feel better have more friends, get laid have more kids, and don't feel the urge to knock themselves off the planet, so their good genes will continue to remain into the gene pool

wow ya i know that is all almost inappropriatly depressing,

and i'm sorry, the concept has been sticking in my brain and i just wanted to place it somewhere

ehh i ahould add a happyier note to that last one

.. how incrediably delicious the double chocolate cookies i stole from the caffiteria are

auugg god i don't think i'll ever be able to move again,

if i ever, do i'll just step down on my dresser, where the small bowl of cookies are, and i'll be like ooh, and then ill be like bacck here again
ohhhh

ehh well i can move, but i'm really feeling all that junk food i ate

i think in about 20minutes i should really go and get a smoothie so i can get some fruit, kinda cancel out all the honeysuckle i've eaten today, 2 desert piies, and 2 and a half double chocolate chips
num

Latest posts

Back