What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm thinking that i'm such a loser.
My ex classmate clicked on msn - drunk as hell apparently.

It's 4:37 ******* am here. He cant sleep cos he's drunk.
What's my excuse?

And i'm also thinking that we should have a loser smiley icon. The one with L on his forehead.

heh that'd look funn :0

loud heavy music i just want to throw my chair at the ******* mirror but i suspect that would arise questions from my roommate,

i just want to break honeysuckle

..i'm never going to have a best friend anymore, no one cares about a person or getting to know each other all people do is sit on their ******* asses and smoke and drink till they're sick

i ******* hate everyone

oh yay i can play DDR now that i'vegot my ps2

and wow chex mix makes me thirssty

and it's rather hot

I am thinking about someone who says she loves me but her actions don't always convince me it is true so I am "thinking in circles" and in an "emotional turmoil."

Godswitch your daughter does love you, whatever she is doing to make you think otherwise will just be normal kid behaviour, I promise she loves you.

GodsWitch said:
I am thinking, "Even my own daughter doesn't love me," and wondering what I should do right now because I can't sleep.

Qui, it DOES feel good to be noticed, and I assure you that I have noticed you in the few short days I have been a member. I have been reading your posts. A lot of people here care what you think. That is the impression I've gotten.

We have to be careful about thinking ourselves in circles, don't we? We sometimes lead ourselves into trouble (emotional turmoil). I'm glad you wrote about something important to you because I can try to focus on that to break my own thought circle (above) which, as you see, is not a good circle in which to be stuck.

ARRRRGG i just get a new string for my accustic and my tunner is comletly busted :(

i hate my ******* life i wish i twas dead :(

I'm thinking of playing some tactics ogre, but I should probably beat knight of lodis first so the story makes sense, hmm, I wish they'd just make a new ogre battle game in the fashion of ogre battle 64, would be an amazing game

man what is the deal with me and bikes now adays i wish i could i just have the one from back home

I was taken captive by her bike today FML i was seriously starting to worry that i might have to depants myself in public, till someone came along with a pocket knife and cut me lose i mean for the love of God what the fresia am i, just comidec relief for the drama of other people's lives?

seriously man pant leg was so entangled in my gear, ugh

evanescencefan91 said:
man what is the deal with me and bikes now adays i wish i could i just have the one from back home

I was taken captive by her bike today FML i was seriously starting to worry that i might have to depants myself in public, till someone came along with a pocket knife and cut me lose i mean for the love of God what the fresia am i, just comidec relief for the drama of other people's lives?

seriously man pant leg was so entangled in my gear, ugh

awww, it doesn't seem to be your week (last). I hope this new week is better for you :)

A few things:

1. Bill-paying time is so unbelievably stressful, I'm actually a little bit nauseated now.

2. I really need another filing cabinet so I can keep all of this misery organized and close at hand.

3. It's going to take me for-*******-ever to update Quicken and get my checkbook reconciled.

4. I'm having one of those "Calgon, Take Me Away!" moments.

Thanks punisher i hope you are right :)

ugh two things i hate, 1st pretty sad and pathetic when you almost seem to get into a compeption about who's life is more sucky

and it's just really frustrating when you know for a fact that your life is way more crap. but they go on and on about their life,

*sighs*
and when you have to go to the bathroom but thee janitorial staff is cleaning it, so i either have to go all the way back over to thee caffiteria to use the bathrooms there or just wait till they get down,

i mean sure it's nice you know that someone cleans the bathroom other than me, you really gotta give those guys some respect,
and acually they re ussaly pretty nice, they'll say hello and be friendly,

eh but back home i was the only one thatused my bathroom, so it never really got very dirty

i need, to stduy, but first i need to organize all my notes, and i went out after my first class and got a bunch of notebooks folders 3 hole punch and 3 ring binder, and charged it to my ubill, ya i've got a feeling my dad pribably won't be to hapy about seeing all those extra things on there

ya seriosuly MY LIFE IS STUPIDER! NYA XP

oh yay finnaly they're done cleaning the bathroom, i can go to the bathroom now

ya ******* riviting college life, sitting around waiting to go to the bathroom

*sighs*

the overall clenalieness and organization of one's room/dorm is almost always directly proportional to the amount of homework and studying that needs to be done ehh :p

ya finnaly got a vaccum to borrow so there are no more crums around my area

lols i wonder how long that's gonna lat

gotta organnize my desk it's really cluttered

as i watch the season premiere of House i am wondering if i would feel more comfortable in a psychiatric hospital. would i then have a dedicated person to treat me.

Feel like honeysuckle right now...

Despite my efforts, nothing has worked out so far...

Sometimes I wonder...and worry, how long will I still have the will to keep trying...

Another thought, I wish I could help some of the members here be it through advice or another way; reading their words sadden me, but I can't even help myself...

Latest posts

Back