What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I woke up feeling tired and headachy, like some emotional hangover. Also: I need coffee. Badly.

Emotional hangover? Been through some emotional stuff last night? Caffine addiction :\ I don't drink tea of coffee :|

Listening to David Gray, and about to head to bed. Was supposed to be a test tomorrow, but I think the teacher said it will be after the holidays (4 weeks). Either way I have not studied, but I know enough to still pass.

Good morning, Good day, Good evening, and Good night to all!

i'm thinking that some people would really need to get used to closing the door behind them especially if they're using toilets.
and i'm also thinking of food and how hungry i am.
and i'm glad that our student organization didnt mix up my application like they did last year. bastards wanted to put me in those student dorms and they even yelled at me for not understanding anything.

why can't i just know for sure what people think about me, darn their manners for just not kicking me out instead of just always leaving me wondering

i just feel convinced that everyone one hates me D;

the only way that i've thought of to tell who actually likes me is to fake my own death then sneak into my funeral and see who's there, try to tell who looks like the actually care, you know like huck an dfinn style

:D

(anyone remember watching the wishbone episode of that? i do :p)

and if no one seems to care or be crying or make a speech i will dedicate my life to "haunting them"
i will sneak around and leave crptic messages, until i have all but driven them insane by the haunting memory of me

:p

wow all this depression and cynicism sure does seem to bring out a malevolent side
eh

muahahhahHAHHAHAHAHA

XD XD

ehh i need some food all i've eaten today is like 3 crakcers, and then i think i''m gonna take a nap, and then i'm going o do my homework

or depending on what i wake up i'll eat dinner and then do my homework

nyaa :p

:)

I'm glad the King Of Pop is back in the news :cool:

and it was quite refreshing to see a mosque being demolished for a change, instead of a church.

ah zero you always have such terrible thoughts :(
everytime i see you post here there's something sad.

Isnt there anything that would make you feel good?

I have to ask though. If it was me I wouldnt want to be ignored.

be strong.

I'm thinking why im living in such society !! Should I just escape by traveling to USA or any advanced European country or stay in and work for changing some stupid things in my society.

P.S: I'm talking about how my society looks and treats women, and how many women accept being considered 2nd degree citizen !! :(

Get Down! said:
ah zero you always have such terrible thoughts :(
everytime i see you post here there's something sad.
Isnt there anything that would make you feel good?
I have to ask though. If it was me I wouldnt want to be ignored.
be strong.

Thank you Get Down for the encouragement, it means a lot to me! *hug* *angel*
It doesn`t have to do with you, how could you even think of such a terrible thing? :)
If there is something to make me feel good.... suppose there would be or is...hmmm...you`re right, there`s my soulmate, music ... it`s just that I "got down" and I`m too drained to stand up, this time it takes a little longer...
Promise though that I try to be strong! :) Thank you! *big hug* Love&Peace!

Right now, I am thinking of my Friend. Today is her Birthday. So I have buy the cake and gifts for her.

I'm thinking: I'm new here, I hope someone notices me because I'm terribly lonely and would love to make a friend.

About me: I've always been a top student but never much of a talker and that really bothers me. People think I'm nice and I do well in school but I'm so extremely quiet that it seems everyday my lack of interaction with people leaves me so lonely as to be unable to focus on my work (I'm a college student). I feel pathetic admitting this, but I'm willing to try anything that will help me engage more with people in conversation and socialize. This forum and esp this thread is amazing, and on a day when I was feeling particularly isolated, really boosted my spirits and made me feel like I'd made a meaningful connection with people just by reading their posts. To all the people who've posted, I want to thank you for your thoughts, they HAVE made a difference to someone.

Other than my rather embarrassing problems in socializing and crippling loneliness, life is just... dandy. =P

****! I missed my chance to say what i think about the hot American sluts VS the not so hot, hairy, hijab wearing sluts :(

Punisher said:
****! I missed my chance to say what i think about the hot American sluts VS the not so hot, hairy, hijab wearing sluts :(

Am I missing something here?

dude-wtf.jpg

Punisher said:

Why? Did that thread get closed?

Edit: I see it was closed. Good.

Oh, for a minute there, I thought you had exceptionally bizarre and random thoughts hahaha! Anyway, yeah it's good it was closed because I don't think I would have approved of your thought *hands on hips* ;/

What am I thinking right now...How strange it is how different I was back then. I don't feel cynical, but perhaps I am...

I'm thinkin that I have a really negative self image and mild depression I need to deal with.

Latest posts

Back