What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why the hell are there suddendly a commune of loud and cold people froom chicago in my room, playing on my guitar

:(

argggggggggg

i really hope theey're not planning on staying soon

i really don't like talented people using my stuff being the center of atterntion

and also since i am in boxers and don't have a bra under my t shirt, since i was planning on just laying in bed after i took a shower

..................ya this kinda sucks

okay they need to get out now

yayy their gone, well at least their decent

i've become so cynical, i've got inferier messed up genese i just seriously can't stand anyone that's better than me,

i mean i've been learning for like 4 years now why can't i be that good,

of course i don't care for blues, so i don't do much with them, and they really didn't give me a chance to show what i can do,

tthere there all better thank god for clorox disinfecting wipes

you are now cleansed of that arrogant mans talent,

i mean like seriously, like short small boxers, i have to like plot out a diagram of how i'm going to sit, if there aare going to be other people oh well

like i siad, just be polit, and they'll ussaly help you out back to the daily show and playing the final fanrasy theme yay

evanescencefan91 said:
why the hell are there suddendly a commune of loud and cold people froom chicago in my room, playing on my guitar

i really don't like talented people using my stuff being the center of atterntion

i've become so cynical, i've got inferier messed up genese i just seriously can't stand anyone that's better than me,

i mean i've been learning for like 4 years now why can't i be that good,

you are now cleansed of that arrogant mans talent,

i mean like seriously, like short small boxers, i have to like plot out a diagram of how i'm going to sit, if there aare going to be other people oh well

Some people are just more talented than others...

It's nothing personal. And them being better than you on the guitar doesnt make you worth less as a person. Enjoy your guitar for what it is, YOUR source of enjoyment. Not as a medium for anyone else to judge you on.

=)

evanescencefan91 said:

:(

argggggggggg

i really hope theey're not planning on staying soon

like i siad, just be polit, and they'll ussaly help you out back to the daily show and playing the final fanrasy theme yay

Lol I know how ya feel. I often feel pretty inadequate on guitar too and it annoys me because I'd like to feel comfortable with playing with others/for others. At least I still get joy outta it.

Final Fantasy theme? Cool :) Which one?

My thoughts:
*sigh*
My leg hurts. Still hasn't gotten better after all this time. Hope this doesn't last...
It's soo cold in here.
Ugh, I'm such a boring, silly person. Silly silly silly.

I missed therapy today. She's gonna kill me. College Assignment is due tomorrow and I'm not done. Doghouse is a bloody good movie

eghh college assingments suck, good luck oarivan,

belive me i feelyour pain
:)

thanks posion flowers and sophia :)

i hope your leg get's better

is it sore?

maybe icing it might help or take some advill

:)

man i'm thinking how much i would love a chocolate chip cookie and a coke mmm-mm

*sighs* but alas, we can only gt free coffee drinks and have to pay for the good stuff,

i i hope i get this job, i'm on the last of my 20 training hours, then the emploers and fancy exectutives, -- his parents, will talk and decide if they want to hire me and pay thee wwonderful and elusion minimum wafe, or not :(

well whatever, i've kinda got a feeling that an actual job for me, would just be much to good for the fates to allow to be true,

and how much it sucks that unchartyed 2 thegame i'm soo excited fopr, is comming out during my bussiest week smack right in the middle of midterm season

ugg

...ya really hope i get the jjob they've got fre wifi i can use during down time

but if i don't i'll just have more time to study and play videogames

and i'll hopefully get about 100 bucks from the 20 hrs of training

hopefully

andi also realyl hope my $5 an hour wo't be taxed, like when i worked at the bookstore,

taxed unerpaid laber sucks

Evenscene...most if not all people do not touch my guitar.
it's like a part of me and sometimes i don't want to be touched.

Yeah..i hate it when i need to sleep and people wanna make noise...
I get very irrable and discontent becuase I'm freaken tired and need rest.
That's why I used to get up early and make a honeysuckle load of freaken niose
in the morning after my roomate was loud the previous night...
Payback is a *****

I'll bet ya you're pretty good if you been playing for 4 years.
There's so many style of music you can play on the guitar...
And they probably can't play as good as you do in your style of playing.
I can't play as good as you in your style of playing...

Don't get intiminated by people...becuase people are freaken retarded :p

I think something is in my eye, and it hurts. I looked in the mirror, and see nothing... but it's been two days now! Gah.

evanescencefan91 said:
I'm waiting for 8AM to listen to the new Michael Jackson song "This Is It" on michaeljackson.com

how is it punisher?

It's not on yet.

"At the stroke of 12 a.m. (midnight) EST on October 12th, a never-before released song from Michael Jackson - a single entitled "This Is It" - will be unveiled to the world on www.MichaelJackson.com"

According to Brian that's 8AM for me :D

Yeah, it's like old Michael Jackson :) I like it. It was written way back, wasn't it?

Hmm...
I'm thinking:
Don't think
Just concentrate on listening to the music.
Relax.
Deep breaths.
Don't give in.
I'm not very good with people sometimes.
I open up too much or not at all.
Why am I like that?
I either overreact or don't feel anything at all.

i was watching frontline and started crying when a marine died over in afghanistan and im wondering if i truely am tough enough to join
like the guy got shot in the neck on camera and his squad was trying to save him best they could but it just makes me wonder

Latest posts

Back