What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I`m thinking how strange, yet just, life is...every stab in the back that doesn`t kill you, makes you stronger. Well, soulmate, if I die, I held you too responsibile for that. And if I don`t.... beware!!! Not a single soul that has hurt me this bad as you did, has escaped! So for your sake, I prefer the first outcome! Stab me some more, just to be sure you kneel me down...my one and only soulmate!

I'm wondering why my roomate has 3 people in her bed,and all I've got is stufffed animals, a box of oatmeal creme pies and a dan brown book

:(

stil lonely just really buy

sorry

After reading the above post, how nice it would be to have someone to snuggle up to in bed. But that won't be happening tonight.
Other than that I should go to bed now. One more day of work. Brother leaves Saturday morning to fly up north where the rest of the family is, so i'll be home alone till Wednesday.

Anyone like to keep me company?

Well....

God is a fucken lunatic. I suppose it would take a fucken lunatic being of sort
to understand my ass. What's really wierd is there a peaceful feeling surrounding
me. Not sure if it's her love or god's love holding me still. Maybe both...
If I follow my heart. I feel that. I know it's not all about me and I can't be
too selfish. I have to be considerate of others no matter what I feel is right.

But here's the fucken thing or what my head tells me.lol
I'm probably cursed or some **** thing
I feel so fucken retarded. Yet i can't ever look at life the same again.
Nothing in my fucken head makesence. As if it made sense to being with.lol

The only I know and that's been consistant in my life it this.
I love you Michelle. I can't stop loving you even if i tired.
I don't regret this. I don't regret nor is afraid of telling the whole world I love you.

if peaple don't like it...oh fucken well.
I'm sick and tired of people tilling me how I should live, belive or who I should love
becuase no one gave a rats ass about me oneway or the other, of how much I love you
to begin with.

evanescencefan91 said:
I'm wondering why my roomate has 3 people in her bed,and all I've got is stufffed animals, a box of oatmeal creme pies and a dan brown book

:(

sorry

Give me an oatmeal pie, and I'll be happy to join you! We can make the stuffed animals talk to each other.

nerdygirl said:
... We can make the stuffed animals talk to each other.

That sounds like fun :)

evanescencefan91 Wrote:

sorry

Give me an oatmeal pie, and I'll be happy to join you! We can make the stuffed animals talk to each other.

aww that would be son fun

:D

thanks

:)

<3

i wish i had soeone to hug me

i keep meeting people that can do everything and anything

i am nothing

i a a quiet person, thta pefers the quiet life, i couldn't even consider myself as an intellectual cuz i fail at math and chem

i don't know,people coldsay, well just take some math nd chem classes again,work harder

i knw, but just thinking about that akes me sck

it's true our soc/psych teash sad but he hasn't told us why, females always get better gra des even in math and chem but whn it comes to gettig a carrer, females always tend to shy away from these careers,

cuz somewhere along the way, we had trouble, and instead of trying harder becuase it is hard and takes work, we stop becuase we think we are bad at math and chem

don't want to try again, feel like just a car run out of gas, that's never been filled back up.

i don't care, and i don't want to think, lik my brain has a saftey valve that won't let me think any harder than a certain level
i have no motivation i don't care :(

the things i'm interested in and the things i'm good at don't corralate
i'm just wandering aimlessly

i read a lot, i don't really write, sometimes i think about writting, but i feel like it's cheesy on paper so i discard it

.......i think i like my roomate when she's drunk she seems to really aprecite me

( she likes me the best :p)

.....and now she's gettng sick, i'm glad her bf's takking care of her and not me

........ya this post has taken a fun turn i should get back to doing homework

gesh my typos, people probly think i'm drunk when i write

Evensence...I'd give U a hug if i was there.
We all need a hug.
I care about you very much.

I actaully need one and want one myself at the moment....

It's time for Mikie to take a road trip.
I need to sort alot of things out in my life at the moment.
Yes, i feel almost the same as you do sometimes.
I don't understand why in the fresia everything has to be so **** difficult and complicated.
i don't understand why loving someone can be so fucken wrong.

I don't understand all the freaken self impose or limitations poeple put on themselves.
it's all a freaken delusions and retarded to me.
I can't live, think and feel like this anymore.
I'm so fucken sick and tired of it.
I can't be how and who people wants me to be. Anything I do is never good enough.
And I can't do that honeysuckle anymore.

I need to get right with myself. Do whatever is best for me now.
If people don't like it...oh fucken well... becuase I'm fucken done with the hurting, shame and guilt forever.
I've have had enough.

I will keep the love I have for you all in my heart.
Where life takes me and whatever I chose to you.

Be well

aw thanks punisher and crow

*hugs*

i wonder a person with 400fb friends they wouldn't ntice me missing, they never commented on my stuff anywyas

i kinda have an unwritten rule, tha 1 if we don't even talk on facebook, and your sttatus updates areabout you being happy or somthing cheesy like that i'll unfriend you, (ps i'd never unfriend anyone here, you guys are all so great and comment on mystuff and i love it :D)

but ya i don't like seing them happy or stuid happy status updates, so i unfriend them so i don't have to see them anymore

it may seem shallow but the ntire concept of facebook is shallow, so it's kinda like a double negatve and 'm sad no one has called yet :(

they probably just haven't gottenon fb yet to see my wall post, it;s friday i want to do something :(

man i wish so bad uncharted 2 was out now

i should be oing an essay that's due a midnght i still lik 800 words ******* crazy, ohh they just addd zombieland so i thin i migt watch that, i stll haven't figured out how to ge rid of the stupid megavideo time limit, i tried donloading th crap they said i should but it hasn't worked for me :(

wow my spelling typos are horrendious, my laptop keys are cloers together then my pc at home

good news though although it took like longer than the megavideo actuak tine limit i finnaly figured it out

XD

i hope it keeps working

holy heck man 1000 words finnaly

*yawns well as long as it's sent to email before sun up it''s still friday

i sure hope he doesn't really grade it throughly, it was all factual just lols

wikipedia- online thesuarous- my essay

:p well of cousre not entirely.

i'm sleepy

good night everyone i wish i could hang here more, i log on
for a few minutes and i see so many threads i just want to read and then spend a long 20-30 minutes composing my thoughs, and encouragement to you all,

i'm so tired always so tired, do i have hypersomnia, or all we all really tired, and i just can't feel the tiredness of other people goodnight

i hope you guys are well i love you all i'll be back soon at somepoint

*hugs*

( why sometimes i feel and write like every word is our/my last, so many moments maybe we wish were more significant, than they actually are, we add dramatics so we think our lives make an impact)

..well regardless goodnight/ goodmorning (430am :p)

peace

:)

I'm thinking about how I miss talking to her and how lonely I am at the moment

My mind is also wondering why I can never make a decent pasta dish

evanescencefan91 said:
i wish i had soeone to hug me

i keep meeting people that can do everything and anything

i am nothing

i a a quiet person, thta pefers the quiet life, i couldn't even consider myself as an intellectual cuz i fail at math and chem

i don't know,people coldsay, well just take some math nd chem classes again,work harder

i knw, but just thinking about that akes me sck

it's true our soc/psych teash sad but he hasn't told us why, females always get better gra des even in math and chem but whn it comes to gettig a carrer, females always tend to shy away from these careers,

cuz somewhere along the way, we had trouble, and instead of trying harder becuase it is hard and takes work, we stop becuase we think we are bad at math and chem

don't want to try again, feel like just a car run out of gas, that's never been filled back up.

i don't care, and i don't want to think, lik my brain has a saftey valve that won't let me think any harder than a certain level
i have no motivation i don't care :(

the things i'm interested in and the things i'm good at don't corralate
i'm just wandering aimlessly

i read a lot, i don't really write, sometimes i think about writting, but i feel like it's cheesy on paper so i discard it

.......i think i like my roomate when she's drunk she seems to really aprecite me

( she likes me the best :p)

.....and now she's gettng sick, i'm glad her bf's takking care of her and not me

........ya this post has taken a fun turn i should get back to doing homework

gesh my typos, people probly think i'm drunk when i write

*hug*

Yea, just that little bit longer to read just that little bit more, write that little bit more.

I have been like that the last month-ish. Going to bed an hour after the bed time I like to go to bed at. Just got to be able to not let it drag on. NO NO NO! Were all suckers for that.

Anyway what I am thinking about it this girl. Hmmmmm.......

She works at the Orthodontist as a receptionist. Her name is Teagan.

Don't know if I should slip her my number. In a way I would like to for the fun of it, but in another sence I don't want to do it because she probably ain't my type :| Bah, women, I think I am kinda scared, even though I shouldn't be.
If it works out that's good, if not, oh well... hmmmmmmm...... It goes against my thought that it will be a two way thing when it happens, not one mostly one way.

Time is 0335 and I would have liked to be in bed hours ago but the last friend just left about 10 mins ago. It has taken me an hour to write this much lol.

Check a couple more threads and I'll slowly make my way to bed :p

Have a good one all!

(((((HUGZ)))))))

Samuel

PS: Practice makes perfect! I made pasta tonight, it was my turn to cook for my friends. Overall I got a 16/20.

Latest posts

Back