What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,

Right now my examination is going on, so i m thinking about my picnic which i planed after my examination. I confused which place i have to planed Singapore or Nairobi?
Please help me..

I can't believe that I am still listening to The Scorpions. It's been like 4 straight hours now.

auggh god i'm so f*cking smooth slept in and missed my first 2 classes today ugg

might as well skipped my next class,

gotta get all my stuff done

good news they said i can keep working at the coffee house yay :)

the new house of night book comes out in two weeks which is great :D

eating alone in a cafeteria means i'm completely Dependant on books to eat

gonna maybe get some smores poptarts from the c store and take a shower

and it feels like i'm running a hotel or something in my dorm,

I'm thinking the same, except change the word "guys" to "girls", and "creepy' to "way too young".

Maybe i should grow up and act more like a boring old man? but then i'd be even more boring and i'd want to kill myself. Hmm...

Thinking if its possible to live a happy life from the position I'm now in or if suicide is the only logical choice to avoid intense misery and despair.

indigo999 said:
Thinking if its possible to live a happy life from the position I'm now in or if suicide is the only logical choice to avoid intense misery and despair.

what position you in?if you dont mind me asking

I found a lump in my side that is painful to the touch and I still have to wait an hour and a half before my doctor's office is open to call them about it.

This blows.

cheaptrickfan said:
I found a lump in my side that is painful to the touch and I still have to wait an hour and a half before my doctor's office is open to call them about it.

This blows.

:(

Barbara...you need a hug.

I hope it's nothing major.

Lonesome Crow said:
:(

Barbara...you need a hug.

I hope it's nothing major.

Thanks for the hug. He's referred me to a surgeon, so now I have to wait and see what this doctor says. Ugh.

i hope you'll be alright cheaptrickfan i'm praying for you :)
try to relax and stay positive :)

*hugs*

..homework blows, i hope six slides is enough cuz i can't really find that much

i'm doing a presentation on dvorak veliki Tabor

the veliki tabor castle in croatia, all my slides are in croatian i hope it's okay gramitcally, cuz i've just bheen throwing it all down from eudict.com

it is, strange, having someone around 80-90% of the time,

just been use to being in my room or in the den by myself hours on end

ahh good times

but ya what they say it's an adjustment,

oh well i mean it could be worse, we get along fine

i just feel so self conscious, like pretty much everything i do is within observation to another person,

every bad note, and everything

well headphones have since been a blessing

i think in a little bit they're gonna go study in another person's room so i;m planning on just playing DDR real loud,

and strange cuz i can't really watch tv without playing the guitar

i feel like i really can't watch tv anymore, cuz then i feel so unproductive

evanescencefan91 said:
i hope you'll be alright cheaptrickfan i'm praying for you :)

Thanks sweetie. :)

evanescencefan91 said:
it is, strange, having someone around 80-90% of the time,

i just feel so self conscious, like pretty much everything i do is within observation to another person,

That really was one of the biggest adjustments for me when I went off to college, having someone there almost ALL the time. To boot, three of the four of us in our suite had the same courses since we were pre-Engineering, so we were in each other's company all the time.

Good luck on your presentation! When I was an undergrad we didn't have PowerPoint. heh

Latest posts

Back