What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking when or when I am going to spent have my last day in this world.,i really do not if that will today or in the other day.,

Evanescence like posting... ALOT! :\

ya i know

is sorry

thanks cheaptrick i'm not completely over my cold but i am feeling better thanks to some dayquil

i hope you are well too :)

I like your posting Evenescene.
You tell it how it is...
Ok I'll give you a *hug* now. Coodies arn't contagious over the net :p

Well...I'm very grateful someone that I love very much still loves & cares
about very very much after all these years. It's been healing for the both
of us. I need to go mail my letter to my duaghter. I love her very much too.

I should be doing something, anything.

I love her very much
The day she came into my life was the happiest moment of my life.
I used to love her and hold her in her sleeps.
We spent our days together loving, playing, and laughing.
I belive her first word was...da da

ooouh you know what kinda sucks when your call someone

and you can actually hear the disappointment and rather trying to be nice sympathy when they hear it's you ouch :(

argg **** procrastinators

i wanna carve pumpkins with someone :(

and woah gezz how much of that mouthwash dd i accidentt;y swallow since i was feeling really hyper i just had like the most kick ass dancce party in my room with the symptoms of my disassociative identity disorder ( see if you can figure out what that means :p) (teheh cool ass psyche slang)

well since i thought i was going to watch a scary movie ( like when your in line to go on a super awesome roller coaster) just like waiting and thinking about it and being in anticipation of it it can produce adrenaline Epinephrine and nonEpinephrine adding to the feelings of nervousness and excitment

so ya it was really fun and jit's great here in the dorm cuz the beds are great fo-..for * blushes* imaginary stage dives ya oit was wicked sweet i feel like i got a great workout

and the room was pretty already trashed and messy so it's not that much of a difernce

ah great weekend :D

I'm also thinking how much i love blue gatorade!!
it is soo ******* GGOD!!!

i've been drinking it like everyday i ******* love it!!!

I REALLY need to get to a dentist. On both sides of my mouth, I've now (I want to say since sometime in 2008 and now) have gaps on the top row of my teeth. Fortunately they're not visible, unless I tilt back and I'm looking. I still have my smile. However, food gets caught in there, and I THINK my speech may have deteriorated a bit because of it. I was just eating a bowl of cereal, and yet another small piece of bone came out. I have it sitting here in front of me as if I want to get a magnifying glass and examine it. Yeah, like I could extract anything important from it.

My problem is I don't think I can afford a dentist right now, at least not for the kind of work I'd need. Maybe I need to just go and find out what needs to happen. I fear things are getting worse. Oh, I didn't mention that over the past few months, I sometimes wake up spitting blood.

yaa i'm gonna say that is defiantly not good jjam you should see a docter or a dentist are there any free clinics in your area, ask around see if someome can recommend a cheap place or something

get better soon please

that'd be good jjam i hope you can get it fixed

*phew*

man i just finished the plane level of wet

when your plummeting thousands of feet in the air and you gotta kill all the other guys plummeting to their doom ( which i mean shotting someone while they're falling to their death, seems a little pointless and kinda mean ( or merciful depends on how you look at it ) but i guess they were shooting at me too, so it's fair) then i had to dodge all the falling debris to get the very last remaining parachute

horray

*gasps*

that was so much pressure,

i was planning to go to bed at midnight

heh that was hours a go

a good judge of a game is how late it keeps you up past your bed time in a school night

or the average time till you turn it off and go to bed,
just one more level

tomorrow i'll probably restate another similar quote the average amount of sleep a student needs five more minutes

*yawn* well hooray this is college now (omg I'm in college)

i don't have to get up till 10:30 so i should still get 7-7 and a half hours of sleep

and i got it used too, it's fun but after playing uncharted the techs of it wasn't quite worth thee full price so i got for about 40 bucks much better

I was the protagonist in a 30 sec/60 sec long film about a guy being chased by zombies it was really fun, I can't wait to see the finished product:cool:

fadingaway22 said:
I am very introspective and retrospective right now. I am thinking about everything I have lost, and how I can get it back.

That can be painful and difficult. Hoping you're OK.

hey that sounds pretty cool nevermore

ehh the conumdrum videogames or nap videogames or nap

if only if i could play videogames while i was sleeping

and hey check out this cool graph i found

i think it fits me well
;)

Attachments

• song-chart-memes-college-life.jpg
    song-chart-memes-college-life.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 3

Latest posts

Back