What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Turns out I didn't do as badly as I thought on those quizzes and tests......not nearly as well as I should have but I'll take it. It was so nice to be pleasantly surprised when getting a paper back for once.

I got a confitational letter from some office head, requesting summons to discuss incidents!?

WHAT THE ******* HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

INCIDENTS!

WHAT THE fresia DID I DO!????

did they find out I've been sneaking into the cafeteria, when i forget my ID, i never thought that was a severe enough crime to warrent a summons with office heads

i cannot possibly think of any thing worse that i have done, D;

on Wendsday i was depressed, some guy on my floor probably decided to tattle, hey Claire's depressed, place her on suicide watch

--people take note, talk to the person, don't go to another authority figure, it may be hard to confront them, they'll probably feel better after a while, just check in on them after a while, "hey you seemed pretty upset then are you feeling any better" don't tell an authority figure before talking the person them self, it feels like someone is going behind your back and tattling on you

even if they want to help,

incidents? the exact word in the letter, it makes you feel sick and overwhelming guilty, like a school kid getting sent to the prinicple's office

i thought I was doing quite well adjusting acting soclai and normal

I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!!!!

feeling ocd meghan (roomies friend) decided to tattle again on the uncleanliness of the room

she did that before, made our RA come and talk to me, it wasn't a problem with my rooMmate, we're on the ground floor,

every room on this floor has bugs in it

I DON'T NEED THIS ******* CRAP!!

people have been nice, but now i feel the world is inhabited by shittards again, why a letter?

why the hell are novembers always so stressful for me D;

(well on a positive note, i did get accepted/hired for a temp job at the uni bookstore in Decemeber)

Still trying to to figure out this ******* incident bussniess i want it over, i had class till 4:30 when the crazed guy's ofice close, i had called earlyier but no one answered

I hope they knoww the ******* trouble and turmile this is causing, so we hear you're depressed, we're going to try and help by making you sleepless and sick to your stomach

did they figure out I've been signing with my left hand on C store reciets in hopes of pulling the bad beggining

(from a series of unfooortunate events anyone know that refernace)

can they read everything I type on ITC computers, do they go through everywebsite browesed.

This kid is lonely have a dramtic conference with them

there are camera's everywhere for saftey of course, it never use to bother me, just to keep kids from stealing and creeps from breaking in

they are nothiing if you are a good student,

am i doing bad things without relaizing it

everything,

a sigh a yelp a cry a facepalm they see it all, do too many and they'll classify you as clinical

in 8th grade they called my parents, 8th grade was a ******* nightmare, you're peers they don't talk to you ever about it, they go behind you're back and tattle, whether they mean it or not, if someone asks if you are depressed or something worse it's the same emotional affcect of asking are you a theif? are you a raptist ?

in trouble for being depressed or stressed,

random appointments with authority heads, incidents every student knows is code for you're in big asss trouble

D;

I'm, trying to find it the words
pathetically untroublelike

I HAVE NEVER SNUCK INTO A BAR! I HAVE NEVER HAD A FAKE ID! I HAVE NEVER ALTERED MY ID

I'VE BEEN DRUNK ******* ONCE IN MY LIFE
I HAVE NEVER SMOKED POT OR TRIED ANY ILLEGAL NARCARTICS

I HAVE NEVER DRIVEN WITHOUT A LISCENCE

I HAVE GONE 10MPH OVER THE SPEED LIMIT ONCE!!!!!!!

I GO TO ******* CLASS I DO MY ******* ASSNIGMNETS

IS THIS BECUASE I'M NOT ******* SOCIAL ENOUGH!? (Pulling a Rhori)

fresia YOU I HAVE FRIENDS OVER THE RIVER, AND EVEN IF I DIDN'T WHY THE fresia DOES IT MATTER TO YOU

I'VE GOTTEN BY, I'M NOT GREAT BUT I'M FINE AND I'D BE DOING A WHOLE BETTER WITHOUT gardenia AUTHORITIES PICKING AT MY BUISNESS

I'M NOT CLINICAL I'M BEING TREATTED I SEE A THERAPIST

I'M NOT A ******* 5150!!!

fresia ME I'M SORRY ABOUT STEALING PLASTIC SPOONS AND NAPKINS, I'LL STOP PIRATING

(although the majority of the time i do that, I am off the university network (they's are sneaky hobisteses))

II'm a good kid *cries*

I gave a bum 5 dollars today i don't want to be in trouble

.............okay now i think i understand why I'm not thaat badass I always wanted to be, I can not ******* deal with the aspect of being in trouble and conrtontation

but confrontation from a peer is a ******* hell of lot less scarier some ******* univeristy head

am I getting in trouble for letting people into the ITC without a key I know you're not suppose to,
but i feel empathy for these guys, it's a pain needing a key to everything a few days ago, i left to answer the phone without realizing i left my keys in here, my bathroom keey, my room key, well i guess if i still had my id or liscence i could have checked out a key, but that's a pain, I was greatful someone let me in so i could grab my keys.

investigating incidents what the hell, is this somekind of ******* decetive honeysuckle (ps apologies for mispelled words) (unlike chrom IE has no awesome online spell check)

GAHHHHH

am I being punked for a psychology expiriment, when you learn about expirments these people do, every single participant is just being punked

God i wish

AUUGGGHHH

weither i realized it or not I did something that got me in trouble

*facepalms*

I was fine till this

*is sad and stressed* D;

(ps, sorry for all the capslock yelling, if i can get the guy's email, i relay the message to where it was directed)

I'm thinking:
I'm not only a loner, but a loser...
the world is a cold place
I love the gray days when the sun doesn't shine
I'm standing on slowly rotting floor boards
Isn't there an island somewhere for people like me?
It is almost shameful, this emptiness
Where my heart used to be is a heavy void
It is very quiet on the moon
Is it me, or is the air I breathe always so thick?
I'm not a basket case, I'm a casket case
Why can't I just accept this silence, this void, as soft silk trailing yards behind me?
Why can't I just let my sorrow be delicate, not oppressive, why can't it just be a soft glancing touch, not a blow, why can't it be like the dark branches wounding the moon? an optical illusion?
I feel given to the wind, a seed, a spore, an endless searcher
Am I really here, like this? this sad sap who no longer can flow towards life? hah! what a metaphor! constipation!!! LOL
Yes, that's better, let's laugh with the clowns
Spurn the wind's fury
Caress the rapid rivers
Laugh with the angry sea gulls
Wink along with the devil
Laughter like cymbals,
winds like caresses
scratching at the light of the moon
prying at the yellow of the sun

ThatOneGuy said:
Administrator's note: Due to the originality of the question it asks this thread falls under the criteria of "Essential" and hereby shall remain as a historical landmark of aLonelyLife.com in the form of a sticky. Thank You, ThatOneGuy!

4th of April 2008
- Robin

-----------------

Just type exactly what you are thinking right now. Exactly what you are thinking... don't hold back(except if it is explicit, against another member or the forum, etc.).

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!

*hugs deirdre*

you are not a loser, we may feel like we are many times
we are a person, no greater no less

:)

so ya emailed, the guy and he replied which is
good

the incidents are about broken pool cues, I tottaly did not think of that mainy becuase I haven't broken any, at least not yet anyways

he said it was around times that I checked them out,

dude I sure hope some other people got those letters, i hope I'm not the only suspect,

cuz I didn't break them

I still don't know why they had say incidents, and not we are investigating some issues about broken pool cues, the uncertanicy of what it was really got me unnerved

*sighs* well I really hope they don't find me guilty i don't want to have to pay for some new cues

okay

*BREATHES*

*phew*

i wasn't in trouble, i was almost expecting, a whole where were you on the nightf blah to blah betwen the hours of blah and blah

thankgod

he just said, if I see anything or,, and the stuff is expensive so if it's too much they can't keep it

I am relieved,

i kind of thought in my head, it may be possible that I was overreacting

but the fear didn't let that stick

i have the kind of mentality that whenever someone wants to or needs to talk to me, I am in trouble,

and do other people have this issue?

maybe it's what keeps us from doing bad things in the first place

ohh I do not have the will or stomach to do all those things the badasses do

but i will dream it nonetheless

man I gotta get some pictures of these awesome shoes my roomate has, and I aks if i could wear them and she said I could and we have the same shoe size

which is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

XD

there i have the footware of a badass that should be enough

:p

thank god I'm not in trouble

I'm also thinking how badly i need a a anp after my Dr's appointment

Yikes, I keep wanting attention from certain people on the net, when I finally get them, I want more. It's so hard to distant myself from people.

This Second i am thinking;

i enjoy reading everyones posts cause there helpful :)

but at the same time im scared to post my thoughts in fear of bein ignored & rejected :(

Also thinking im getting completely drunk of my face tomorrow :D

& i can taste noodles but havent eaten noodles, that doesnt seem right? :p

blindkitty said:

i enjoy reading everyones posts cause there helpful :)

but at the same time im scared to post my thoughts in fear of bein ignored & rejected :(

Also thinking im getting completely drunk of my face tomorrow :D

& i can taste noodles but havent eaten noodles, that doesnt seem right? :p

Don't worry about being rejected. I think it's nice to have a place where you could be yourself and speak your mind, even it's just the internet.

Someone scary commented some times on my thread, now I think he/she is plotting something.
Well it's a member who's only posted on my thread and hasn't made an introduction. Speaks about the fact that she's from the same place and that she wants to meet. I'm like 'eek!' It's probably an old scary guy behind a computer :'(
What to do? Anyone want to help me discover?

ah I'm sorry gauloises

drink some orange juice and maybe lay down for a while I hoope you get better soon

Someone scary commented some times on my thread, now I think he/she is plotting something.
Well it's a member who's only posted on my thread and hasn't made an introduction. Speaks about the fact that she's from the same place and that she wants to meet. I'm like 'eek!' It's probably an old scary guy behind a computer :'(
What to do? Anyone want to help me discover?

hey takumi

the best thing to do would be to talk with them, and just say hi, thankyou for the request to meet

and just state your concern, that they are a stranger from the internet, and that the idea of meeting makes you uncomfortable,

maybe you could try skyping with them to know them more from just text

but if you don't want to do that that's fine too,

just be kind and express your concerns and feelings clearly

good luck

:)

i enjoy reading everyones posts cause there helpful

but at the same time im scared to post my thoughts in fear of bein ignored & rejected

Also thinking im getting completely drunk of my face tomorrow

& i can taste noodles but havent eaten noodles, that doesnt seem right?

hey blind kitty, I'm glad reading the posts help a little,

don't be afraid to post your thoughts we're interested in hearing them,

( i can really only speak for myself but)

we will not reject you, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and we will respect that, I also ask that everyone here will be respectful and kind to others and their posts,

though that is rarely a problem

sadly, do to the sheer amount of posts and people here (eventhough it's called a lonelylife :p)

it is hard to read everyone's posts, and near impossible to respond to all of them, though i wish I could,

even if no one directly responds, I'm sure many willl take the time to read your posts, and will try to respind, but if you do not get a reply don't feel disheartened ( is that a word)

If i get the time i will try to reply too,

if you can, let your guard down and let your thoughts flow freely

:D

Both kids are sick with some vile viral intestinal thing, so I'm thinking it's only a matter of time before I succumb to the dreaded and foul Winter Vomiting Virus. Few things suck more than the Norovirus. However, as a rapid weight loss program goes, it's first-*******-rate. Silver lining. Huzzah.

In good news: I am coming along nicely with my book, and have started a new painting. :D

thanks Lawrens & evanescencefan91,

it is one of my biggest problems, but i will try & let my guard down.

everyone here seem nice :cool:

thanks blind kitty you're a pretty nice guy too,

I'm thinking I'm having a wonderful friday the 13th

they've alwasy been pretty good days for me

i love the irony

so glad it's the weekend i had a busy ass weekend, but i made to all of my classes this week, as well as a job interview and a dr.s appointment

my shrink said i need to clean up sleep hygene or have a more regular sleep schedual which I've alwasy thought was obscene

he wants me to get up at 9am everyday, giving up my tuesday sleep till noon love,

well I'm gonna try it at least for a while

LOL you sweet talker eva :p

i was born on friday the 13th! :D
i think its why i was born with columba or (cat eye sydrome) which means ive a cats eye and one of my eyes is brown and one is green :cool:

No way! how your shrink gonna stop the lay ins! WHY HE BED HATING!

LOL i use to stay up all night then sleep all day, but goin back to college (which i ditched all week) its kinda nice gettin up early now and bein tired when it hits midnight and gettin a good nights sleep cause my dreams are brilliant :D

Dark and cold outside...
Here I am, on the computer...searching and longing for another person to talk to, but there's no one online...
Trapped in a bubble of my emotions...
Wish I could stop them from overwhelming me once again...
On another cold and lonely night...

Latest posts

Back