What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am NOT what others told me I was. I am NOT what my mother said I was, she said that crap because of all the pain she was in and she deflected her pain onto me. I am actually a brilliant, intelligent, powerful, strong and AMAZING woman with much to offer the world.

Yeah. I am.

So there.

TAHHHHH-DAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Skye said:
If i was living in the UK right now, would I be a benefits scrounger? are there really never that many jobs for the people that live in the UK? people who said I'll figure out what i want to do for a living were lying - but that's becuase they didn't know what goes on inside my head - heck, i didn't know until two years ago when i truly understood mbti and depression and schemas. I fooled myself into thinking life gets easier/happier at some point. I can't face interviews, i can't face commuting - taking a bus or rickshaw to work each day, facing people, doing work. what work? i have no skills and no work ethic. I'm not even marriageable.my faith is so weak. I had such unbelievably stupid ideas about the world of (honest and moral) work. it's all boring and dreary. and everyone does things wrong has things going wrong every day.

I'm average, in fact below average. but I'm a worthwhile person anyway.

deirdre said:
I am actually a brilliant, intelligent, powerful, strong and AMAZING woman with much to offer the world.

The best kind :D

I think it's time for a nap :cool:

I`m thinking about a nightmare I had, about the extrapounds I need to lose asap, about my soulmate-wish he were here now- about my feeling sad bc of a ban I received and last but not least about sex. :p

I'm thinking that the people who come here are awesome, and I'm so glad I discovered this place. *hug all*

aww
Hugs.jpg

that is kind of you to say nerdygirl :D

I am glad you enjoy tomming here

i feel pretty good, god just one more day of class, then I'm going home I'm so excited, and i heard from a guy that works at the front desk here, min my social psyche class, that if I fill out a form they will let me stay here over winter break oh htat would just be so ******* awesome

having the entire floor to myself just chilling in my room playing videogames

Huzzah I just beat wet on hard mode

I feel so badass :p

it's best when it's just easy medium and hard, so people don't overshawdow me by saying, so? i beat it on expert

ugh
so ya hard was the hardest mode, so i feel like I've accomplished it all in that game

:)

oooh *sighs*

well i guess now there's nothing left for me to do, but get started on my slaughterhouse 5 essay

*GROOOOOOAAAAANSSSS*

DX

well after like an hour and a half I've got about 90 words

here's what I got so far

The year is 1944, 1945, 1964, 1967, 1968, and 1976 as Billy Pilgrim becomes stuck in time. For many of us we see time as a river. It drifts listlessly from the springs to the ocean. We cannot touch the same waters twice. In the Novel Slaughter House five by Kurt Vonnegut Billy Pilgrim discovers the true abounding nature of time. And that time is not a river, but the entire ocean, every water molecule a moment in time existing all at once in the vast blue of eternity.

i like it, i hope my proff does too,

i gotta think of a good thesis statement

EWWWWWWW

HETERO MACKING BEHIND ME

DX DX DX

*gags*

Must apply for jobs, must do laundry, at least get that done today.
come on, DO IT, DO IT NOW!!!!!

I'm so sick of this honeysuckle, there is nothing left for me here, I wish I would have gone away for college.

how badly i wish for something amazing to happen,

like in the movies, when the protanganist feels lonely and sad something amazing always happens

it is a trick to think we are, but life is not a movie and we are not the protangonist,

and i know nothing will happen

in fact chances are something just plain bad will happen

I can't belive i forgot to get napkins, but I'm not going all the way back there

That i'm super geek.
I recently discovered the most awesome cool-ish computer game that actually prevents me from living my life. I skipped two days of classes cos i spent 12 hours (not joking there) playing it lol.

Dragon Age: origins, if anyone is interested :D

oohhh i think I've been ditched

-sad-

:(

ya fun day, stuck bike lock,

i waited two hours in the plasma center, i finally go up to the desk, and i can't donate. because the release form from my shrink didn't have a ******* letter head on it

:(

so sad i *sings* i feel, oh soo bluee

oh so blue without you, and a letterhead

oh so blue

I feel scared suddenly, i felt excited when i heard i could in the dorm over Christmas break, now i fear if i do, the solitude, will make me go jack, from the shinning

i feel the good days are slimming

stupid inconviences, why do they affect me so much

and my phone won't work, it doesn't show that minutes have been added,

why have they not come back,

did they come when i was microwaving the pizza in the lounge?

i did not think they would be back within 5 minutes

oh i knew i shouldn't have hoped, but i did so anyways

*tear*

i think being a noisy doushbag is justfication for murder it's 10pm they're not coming i just wish they were

i think i'm hearing things it sounds like keys entering the doorknob, is my sound quality off,

sounds off, no one is ever by the door,

if i was schizophrenic at least I'd have friends

i'm so much of a loser, i don't even have a band to sing about being a loser

I feel great that I have some great friends, but I feel guilty because I caused an argument and made her sad.

that's good you're making some friends legitimate,

just apologize and i'm sure it will work out

i'm just at the shear amazement of the amount of tv i can watch online all nigh

*yawns*

soo hungry,

caf not open for a wekk,

can't get out of bunk for granola bars,

oh i'm going to die of starvation

h,, i wish, well m0.
be j

aw

fresia i might as well die of ty
pos

this positiion does not give way for a
ccurate typing

oh i think i know the probllem i think my elbowwas on the enter jey

zzzzzzzz

Get Down! said:
That i'm super geek.
I recently discovered the most awesome cool-ish computer game that actually prevents me from living my life. I skipped two days of classes cos i spent 12 hours (not joking there) playing it lol.

Dragon Age: origins, if anyone is interested :D

Yea I hear good things about that game, but not sure my computer could run it and the console version I've heard is miles below how good the pc version is

ya dragaon age is so going on my christmas list

(ps sorry for all the consecutive depressing posts)

i'm feeling a bit better now, when i have a terrible day i make up for it, by staying up all night and doing fun stuff

Latest posts

Back