What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
words fail, to describe the experiance of coming home after being gone for 3 months, only to be locked out of your own house

god!

*facepalms*

well at least her parents are still friends, they let me stay over, like the many other times my mother would lock me out of the house for about an hour till my mom got back, i watched some tv, and they gave me a root beer,

their little doggie, though barked at me at first eventually warmed up to me and let me pet her

im trying to sell stuff, but my house is to dark for the pictures to show anything. stupid technology. i opened windows and used flash lights and stuff. did the whole movie thing with flash lights here and there... fail. its raining outside... so i cant even drag it outside to take a quick picture then drag it back in. when they finally do get the picture, itll probably be in some random place... theyll be like, who puts something like that there... must be crazy or red neck.

i called my friend yesterday she was all like maybe tomorrow. i was like, oh. this other blonde messaged me and was all like wanting to get to know me. she did stuff like myspace and yahoo messenger. by the time i figured out how to use such things she left... its been like two days. got my hopes up for nothing. i dont want to obsess, so im just going to ignore her. shes in florida though...

i cleaned stuff. i put stuff in bags and boxes and put it in the attic. then threw stuff away. the house looks so big and clean now. i didnt know my room was this big. i have a bunch of stuff setting in the living room. i dont know where to put it... the attics getting full.

just got back from work. they like ******* with me. day time shift... night time shift... day time shift... night time shift... ugh. i like it though. i started there doing the night shift. unloading trucks for a year. then moved to where i am now. i like going back, and people knowing who i am. people know who i am now... but, its different when they remember you from a year ago, and when they remember you from yesterday. ...hard work though. im tired now.

i applied to my local animal shelter to do volunteer work with cats.. i go in once a week and for two hours i am supposed to play with cats or kittens.. don't know yet.. the idea being that since some of them have been imprisoned for so long they have lost some ability to socialize and relate to humans so they have less likelihood of being liked and finding a home...

couple of months ago i got my ass to the info session, did all the stuff i needed to and waited for a response.. i got it in my head that they would call. why else did they need my phone no. eh? but it turns out they sent me info on the orientation day through the post.. i got it 2 weeks late.. bollocks.

i called them.. played answering machine cat-and-mouse.. finally got in touch and all was cool and i was in for the next session.. BUT

i find out that since i will be around all those kitties and i have 2 of my own i have to get them vaccinated, which involves $$$ and unnecassary pain for my kids(cats). i dont like it sir, i dont like it one bit.. so i have been putting it off.. yesterday they call me, i am asleep all day so i didnt talk to them.. but now it's crunch time.. do i go through with putting my cats and my wallet through this? or should i just pat more stray cats in my life and call it evens.. ??

i have INDOOR cats, they are healthy and fine.. why the hell should i put them through this trauma to get jabbed with needles when they dont need it..

bollocks.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
i find out that since i will be around all those kitties and i have 2 of my own i have to get them vaccinated, which involves $$$ and unnecassary pain for my kids(cats). i dont like it sir, i dont like it one bit.. so i have been putting it off.. yesterday they call me, i am asleep all day so i didnt talk to them.. but now it's crunch time.. do i go through with putting my cats and my wallet through this? or should i just pat more stray cats in my life and call it evens.. ??

i have INDOOR cats, they are healthy and fine.. why the hell should i put them through this trauma to get jabbed with needles when they dont need it..

bollocks.

ever think that they are asking you to get them vaccinated because you may be bringing germs home to them on your hands which could make them sick?

SophiaGrace said:
PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:

bollocks.

ever think that they are asking you to get them vaccinated because you may be bringing germs home to them on your hands which could make them sick?

yeah, i know. thats exactly why.. and it makes sense, i know. i don't what to contaminate my little mites.. :)

My nose hair seems to be growing in an incredibly faster rate than ever, wtf is this crap!

Lawrens said:
My nose hair seems to be growing in an incredibly faster rate than ever, wtf is this crap!

haha.

yep as a guy you can expect this sort of wonderous natural phenomenon.. the trick is when your ear hair starts growing soon, let it all out and then join the ear and nose hair together and hang some pretty chimes on the strands.. and then try and blend in with the crowd.

ya i had a lot of depressing thhhreads back there sorry about that :(

i'm feeling a bit better right now, the weather probably is a factor everything is so gray right now

Hi, I am new here and I am thinking about how lonely I am especially around the holidays. I wonder how it is that I have become so lonely in my life. How did I end up like this.

i dont know how it came about but, im obsessing about how there are more men then women on the earth. i consider it proof, that marriage, and soul mates, and even happiness, are fake. how can everyone get married when the odds arent even? so, gay marriage and or polygamy are valid. you really only can choose what youre given. if people were meant to know everyone around the world, someone would still be left out. so whether you choose from your city, state, country, or all of earth. someone is still going to be left out...

katie123 said:
Hi, I am new here and I am thinking about how lonely I am especially around the holidays. I wonder how it is that I have become so lonely in my life. How did I end up like this.

Hi Katie, and welcome to ALL :)

_______________________________________________________________________--

I was thinking about my father, which made me think of death, which made me think of suicide, which made me think of people leaving, and then finally made me think "what happened to Chin Dude (Nope Real)???".

this thanksgiving break is turning out to be quite lame :(

i'm at my dads right now because my mother and i were not getting along, and the wifi here is weak :(

i feel depressed and restless and lethargic

and it's raining again

Even though I said goodbye and we're not talking, she's finding ways to hurt me even more.
If these were about me, well, then I have every reason to completely forget her, cause she couldn't care less about me, I think.

I wish I didn't care, hopefully soon that will be a reality and I can get on with my fuckin life.
fresia, you lie to my face, let me believe, bring me back to life only to kill me again, break my heart again, and it's my fuckin fault? I'm the bad guy???
I sweated blood for you, and gave every **** thing I had, I came back, and this is what I get?

I'm trying to learn to color, but I hate them so much, they're so meaningless to me, I don't distinguish objects by colors, I distinguish them by shapes and other stuff, now I think of it, I don't really even remember what color the towels I use are, and the color of my toothbrush. I only know like 7 basic colors, I don't know what the rest of the shades and values are called, I don't know what's in a skin tone. I don't recall the correct shade of blue of the blue sky. I can't tell between blue and green, purple from pink sometimes.

Sometimes it feels like all colors are the same, you adjust the value of pink and they will look like purple, which actually looks kind of red, but at the end, they're rather pointless to me, a green apple is still an apple, there could be a brown one, but that doesn't make it less of an apple, but of course it looks wrong, which I have to spend more time adjusting the value and trial and error for it to look right, the end result is that it looks right, but still meaningless to me, it's still just an apple.

I am thinking.......

What if I die is there anyone who will miss me? I just broke up with my boyfriends just a few minutes ago over the phone and I feel totally alone. I cannot believe anyone anymore. My family promise me to visit me during the christmas time but they told me that they were too busy to visit over the phone just yesterday.

I think I am a good person but why I do not have many people around? What do I do wrong to make people stay away from me? I just want to be happy and be around with people I love. Is it too much to ask?

Please I do not have stregnth to keep on living. I am tired.

Latest posts

Back