What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to do my Christmas and birthday shopping. I'd like to have it all done by the end of the week.

But man alive, do I hate shopping.

My first post apart from my "Hi everyone" post. :)

My thoughts.....

I like the music I've just bought.
I wish 'she' would speak to me more. I bet she won't later for very long, cos that's the way it's going lately. Probably because she's sick - But I worry she doesn't want to speak to me much. It's felt tense lately.
I wish I'd stop worrying and stressing sooooo much all the time. I know I only turn people away.
Blasted epilepsy screwing with my head today. Not as much as it sometimes does though. First time it's happened since 4th November.
My bedroom feels too hot.
I think I'll eat mince meat tonight.
I'd better sort my food out before 'she' texts me, although who knows when that might be, probably hours yet, depending on her appointment. I hope it goes well.

Ok ok I'll stop! :D

I'm having a really good monday

my professer liked my essay though she wants me to add a little more from the article and i got an email about participating in a lab study i hope it goes well

:)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

man i can't concentrate or think

maybe it's the lack of lot's sun, I am like this a lot I know this feeling from childhood

I can't seem to think or be bothered by the real world at all

all i can be bothered by are books or games

it disgusts me this real life

and the intangibility of my fantasies

there is no clear order or purpose at all
i guess which is why we are so drawn to the creations of the mind and mankind

it's a kind unreachable place where there is a purpose, loyal friends a sense of control

and no annoying roommates

they aren't really too bad they're nice and all

it's sad almost well just aggravating

why I can't stand people and despise them so much

I am so devoted and addicted to the ongoings of my head

that anyone who dares make a sound to remind of the world presence, so melodramatically to bring me back to reality is an unforgivable crime

"Well you built up a world of magic
Because your real life is tragic" -paramore

.... in my world my dramatics really aren't so

....and i think it's safe to say I'm in love with a fictitious character

again

*sighs*

----------------------------------

and for some strange reason I feel rather anxious and very worried that i might never have a happy ending, even if i die

it is a very solemn thought,

i never really though about it that much

i use to think or feel that, when the time comes I would just be relieved that it would be over,

but i feel afraid of dying without having a happy life at the moment, i suppose it will pass later,

but it is frightful, and makes me feel like weeping

):

Well...I was thinking of something else...but now...all I can think of is Ev's signature pic. :p

rofl

thanks luna I'm glad you like it

--here it is again

ya this pic is pretty much all over this thread now

and it is currently my desktop wallpaper

tehe

i hope people don't get sick of it too soon

it makes me smile

it's a a picture of willow from buffy the vampire slayer

<3

My feet are killing me.........................................................so why dont I take these shoes off?

ev do you think that you might feel better if you began to exercise a bit? Get out and move your body around? You seem pretty sedentary...

btw, still in love with the signature pic :p

cheaptrickfan said:
I have to do my Christmas and birthday shopping. I'd like to have it all done by the end of the week.

order everything online o___o

SophiaGrace said:
cheaptrickfan said:
order everything online o___o

Oh, I do most of it online. Sometimes though, to use certain coupons, I have to go in the store itself. *le sigh*

Evfan, I love your sig pic.

As for what I'm thinking?

"Wow, am I manic today."

cheaptrickfan said:
Oh, I do most of it online. Sometimes though, to use certain coupons, I have to go in the store itself. *le sigh*

Did you say the word 'store'? What is one of those? :p

I shop online as much as I can, and have recently found lots of ways of getting discounts with online vouchers too. :)

Zackarydoo said:
I shop online as much as I can, and have recently found lots of ways of getting discounts with online vouchers too. :)

I made a killing on Cyber Monday.

Also, I have a craving for biscuits and gravy, which is weird for me because that's one of those southern dishes I can't stand. I can't do grits, either.

Biscuits and gravy sounds yukky to me - I know what they are to Americans, but in England biscuits are what you'd call cookies. Hehehe.

my tooth hurts. this forum rocks. i'm awake early,ambitious,want to get dishes and laundry done...and look forward to more fun things later like visiting the library and reading. i'm currently reading an amazingly different viewpoint on capitalism by howard bloom called 'genius of the beast'. i love this guy's ideas. not every one,but i like that he makes me see things differently.

God i am so sick of ******* essays i just did one last night :(

i'm also thinking it's funny what my roommate and bf talk about when they think I'm still listening to music with my headphones on

Latest posts

Back