What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can not believe that the wild Alaska salmon was $29.99/lb! Holy honeysuckle. At that price you should lose a pound just by eating it!

Just_Some_Dude said:
I'm thinking how ridiculous it is that someone would call you a psycho stalker simply because you had the strength of character and conviction to tell them you weren't interested in them because they are rude and dishonest. Projection, anyone?

Sour grapes, man. Good for you.

I need to water my plants and feed my cat.
I also need to follow up on two jobs I appied for and call Arizona State.
Homework. **** it.

well great some run of the mill drunk douschbag thought it'd be funny to take my tire of my bike,

well at least they didn't steal it, I was able to find it and I just had to do a little fench climbing and honeysuckle to get to it, my rock climbing skills are paying off, I'm probably gonna need a screwdriver or something

anyone know how to reattach a bike tire

it seems still in good shape so at least I probably won't have to buy one

but ya my bike, like my laptop guitar ps or ipod

man you just don't fresia with it

it's to personal,

it's like some one taking off my arm and throwng it some place

I really hope I'm not missing any essential parts for putting it back on, I'm gonna hav e to find out how to reattach my brakes and such

*sighs*

you don't fresia with my bike *****!

I will die alone.
I should just give up with ever trying to find someone.
There will always be someone out there better than me.

i have had a headache for like 1000 years.. and i would like for it to go away.

I would also like to stop thinking of someone that I *know* never thinks of me.

evanescencefan91 said:
well great some run of the mill drunk douschbag thought it'd be funny to take my tire of my bike,

well at least they didn't steal it, I was able to find it and I just had to do a little fench climbing and honeysuckle to get to it, my rock climbing skills are paying off, I'm probably gonna need a screwdriver or something

anyone know how to reattach a bike tire

it seems still in good shape so at least I probably won't have to buy one

but ya my bike, like my laptop guitar ps or ipod

man you just don't fresia with it

it's to personal,

it's like some one taking off my arm and throwng it some place

I really hope I'm not missing any essential parts for putting it back on, I'm gonna hav e to find out how to reattach my brakes and such

*sighs*

you don't fresia with my bike *****!

WTF ????....hahahaaaaaaa

Sorry sbout that...there's actually ass-holes out there walking around
with freaking tools to fcuk with poeple?

A couple of crestent (adjustable)wrenches so you can mount the wheel back on to the bike...you might be able to get away with one.
If your wheel is held in by a wing nut type..then you don't need it..but you might need one to work on your breaks.

2 flat head screw drivers so you can get the beads of the tire back on the inside of the rim....you might be able to use a couple of butter knives.
Just becareful that you don't cut the inner tube...

I've force it in by hand before...you just need something to weage
against the tire and the rim. The flat end of a spoon or forks would work just fine.

It depends what kind of breaks you have...if they just dis engage it..
you might be able to just clip everything back into place.

If you have breaks that is held together by a center screw...
Makesure you find that washer or spacer..it's not flat on both side.

If it's your front break...you don't need front breaks....

**** bastards are luckie ...if they mess with me and i find out who it is.
If they drive a car..they're done.
I'd take all the air out of thier tires...all four of them..then crazy glue the valve stem caps :p
If I'm really pissed...I'll just trun the wing nut on thier radiator to drian their radiator.lmao

Mikie needs to start backing up his music files...80 gigs, I get tired just thinking about it.

At this moment in time, I am afraid that I will be alone for the rest of my life. What happens when my kids leave me and I'm really alone? I'll be 52 when my youngest leaves the house. If I'm still alone at 52, I'm probably going to be alone forever.

Everyone is asleep, and i sit here and wonder about dead, or dying poets and their futile protests against the absurdity of death, and loneliness and grief.
i am despairing and afraid, and i wish that someone was around to talk, and to each other we would offer a temporary respite from the grapples that bind our hearts, weighing down our souls.

but everyone is asleep, or in the throws of their own privet battles, and this night the lights of others are withdrawn from me.

the hardest fights are those we lose un-witnessed.

I'm thinking about how lonely and bored I am right now. Basically all my friends are married with kids and I'm one of the only one left who is alone

Just a thread to clear your thoughts with.

And.......................................................................... GO!
[/quote]

Latest posts

Back