What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to feel better...
I'm also more cautious than I've ever been in my life.

I feel comfortable enough to let a few people 'in' here.

I'm starving, cant wait for dinner, though it's been a good Day 1 of my liver cleanse regimen.

Still, looking forward to my raw dinner.

I feel so disillusioned...one of my high school teachers is being held in jail with no bond for sex offense charges against a 16 yr old boy....He was the one that organized the foreign exchange program so my family and him were really close, he would come over to dinner sometimes, I hung out with him sometimes in his house....my god this can't be true...

-_- It happens. It's always the person we least suspect, too....so maybe we should be more critical of our friends....heh

That absolutely sucks, NeverMore. -_- Srry. *patpat*

----Steve

I'm feeling like why did I do a workout without eating something first. Low blood sugar plus a giant rush of lactic acid equals me worshipping the porcelain god with a horrible case of the shakes while trying to drink juice. Not fun.

oh I'm very sorry nevermore

I hope somehow things can get cleared up :( maybe it was a misunderstanding of somekind

and *[hew* I just read two straight chapters of my geosystems textbook
that's like +60 pages and npw I'm waiting for to print off a textbook i hope i can get it all printed out and organized then more reading and stuff to do

man I miss having free time

yoho a college life for me

*sighs*

My daughter...
She's really, really depressed. Now she's very,very drunk.
She wants all of her living problems to go away or she wants me to help her make then go away.

She never saw me drunk. She didn't fully understand why I use to attend meetings all the time
when she was a child. I used to take her with me all the time.

She's been asking me about my life. My past. How it was when I was drinking and why I stopped drinking.
She dosn't understand about alcoholism and She...only she can determind that she's an alcoholic.
I've never preached to her about drinking or not drinking.

I can't bare to see my duaghter in so much pains. She's already tried to commit suicide twice.
I hope to god I don't lose another person I love very much to alcholism.
I had already tried to fix my ex-gf. Nothing absolutely nothing I did worked or fixed her.

*big hugs for crow*

I'm so sorry about what's been going on with your daughter I really hope things can turn out alright

and f*cking f honeysuckle i amm wiped out i hI've been reading for the past 5 hours i need to shower and sleep and hope i don't die or get another cold

uggh

Well...she's completely hystericle..
I just done listening her screaming her heart out in agaony..."i'm done..I'm done...I'm done..I'm done"
She told me she took two bottle of pills...

Well...That's pretty much how I tried to commit suicide when i was her age.

Lonesome Crow said:
Well...she's completely hystericle..
I just done listening her screaming her heart out in agaony..."i'm done..I'm done...I'm done..I'm done"
She told me she took two bottle of pills...

Well...That's pretty much how I tried to commit suicide when i was her age.

Did someone take her to the hospital?

She called me back and was just crying. She wouldn't say anything.
She's really, really hurted. I used to hold her and rock her on her swing set and just let her cry when she was a child.
I hear someone in the back ground saying something to her....So I'm a little releave.

LC, I'm thinking of you two. xoxo

I am thinking I am probably going to need another freaking surgery soon. I can feel another lump and this one is more painful than the last one. Sonofabitch.

At least I am getting my liver detoxed before they give me more liver-killing meds.

thanks for caring everyone...

I hope they figure out why your getting lumps Cheaptrick.

I ma be draging ass into work today.

yeah...

i hope things swing upward for you and your daughter LC..

i hope the lump is something benign CT.. youre too young..

time keeps on ticking, ticking.. into the future...

cheaptrickfan said:
LC, I'm thinking of you two. xoxo

I am thinking I am probably going to need another freaking surgery soon. I can feel another lump and this one is more painful than the last one. Sonofabitch.

At least I am getting my liver detoxed before they give me more liver-killing meds.
right now im worried about TCfan. hope all ends well with that and ....
get_well_soon_12.gif
dont die, please,

with the power of my magic, i hope to cure CT lump, and if LC is lagging at work, give him strength and energy
*poof*
there, it has been done

I'm talking to my daughter at the moment. She's feeling better at the moment.
She had to be put on lock down for her own safty...lets just put it that way.
She's reaching out and trying. All I can do is listen and let her know i love her very much.

oh you guys....:(

I hope everything turns out ok. Love you both.

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hug)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I really enjoyed singing at the top of my lungs "I can see clearly now the rain is gooone!" along with the radio while driving this morning in pouring rain. Haha, those things make me the happiest.

Latest posts

Back