What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dark...

Anyway, I'm hoping my girl is okay. She is either grounded or somewhere else or just ignoring me. I'm hoping it's one of the first two...

Thinking about school being almost done today and no school on Friday. Eating Veggie chips, and wanting to be home with a sandwich playing Left 4 Dead.

woot you go cheap trick

Thinking about school being almost done today and no school on Friday. Eating Veggie chips, and wanting to be home with a sandwich playing Left 4 Dead.

*sniffs that is such a beautiful dream wonderful sin i hope it comes true for you

man I'm getting behind in my game playing still haven't finished dragon age, haven't even had time to touch assassins creed 2 but thats gonna change by the time spring break rolls around

i just wish when i go back home to cr there would be someone i could just sit around and play videogames with

I don't have the money for any of those. I just got FEAR 2 and L4D the other day, and those are my only online games for my Xbox. Then I have Infinite Undiscovery which I may go back through to get achievements later, Bioshock which I have had since xmas but just beat, and may go get achievements later... And I need some frakkin money so I can get FFXIII, L4D2, and some M$ points for some DLC. lol. And I want to download Fatal Fury on my Xbox, too. lol

But I just want to state a bit of fact... Left 4 Dead = Best online game ever.

hey guys I just joined, I am a little lonely these days, nothings seems to be going my way

The Wonderful Sin said:
Hey, procrastination isn't juvenile, it's fun... and time consuming. lol

Oh, but the manner in which I procrastinated today had a juvenile tinge to it. :p

I wish I weren't so scared of getting my heart broken again.

I feel as though I just can not win: If I guard my heart, then I get, "Oh you're so cold!" and "Why won't you trust me?" but when I do let people close, I ******* get used and end up with a broken heart. Again.

stupid stupid stupid. :/

I know the feeling. I have been in several serious relationships, and am in one currently right now, despite the fact that it is long distance. I just hope that nothing goes wrong and this one ends so I end up worrying over nothing all the time...

Latest posts

Back