What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ew.. poor kid :(

favourite dvd's and mommy-love is the only prescription. ah.. i still remeber my mom making me little snack sized sandwhiches when i was sick..

why the hell did i have to grow up.. i want my little snack sized sangers again...

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
favourite dvd's and mommy-love is the only prescription. ah.. i still remeber my mom making me little snack sized sandwhiches when i was sick..

I make them homemade chicken noodle soup. They call it the "Sickies' Soup." lol They usually get ginger ale too, but I'm all out of that and I don't feel like going to the store and dragging around a nauseated kid with me. Um, no.

evanescencefan91 said:
screw the sunlight when i dream I've got ******* purple suns

Epic!

I hope I aced my plant anatomy exam, after how I did on my evolutionary biology and virology tests I could use a victory

Grawr!! I'm bored. Just watched some Black Blood Brothers and Gundam Seed Destiny and had some foods to eat... Now I'm watching my little brother play L4D.

thinking if i keep this momentum now that ive started i could get alot done today, unless i sit down in front of the computer,.......oops!
and whats a "Solipsist" CTfan? thats whats really bothering me.....

Google it and find out.

I want to play some L4D. Maybe I'll kick my brother soon and try it on expert.

I was so far on No Mercy on Expert last night, I had it on an online game so that people could join and help me when they wanted to (friends only), but my internet crapped out right in front of the second to last safe room... Pissed me off...

SophiaGrace said:
loketron said:
thinking if i keep this momentum now that ive started i could get alot done today, unless i sit down in front of the computer,.......oops!
and whats a "Solipsist" CTfan? thats whats really bothering me.....

I made a thread about Solipsism a while ago :)

http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=8150

A-HA! thank you
at first i was joking, thinking it was a made up word CTfan made up. but i see i should have put some more thought into it...thanks

omgomgomgmomgomg

I'VE GOT A DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XD XD XD

and I'm kinda scared

:O

like what all do do i do ?

and I have $11

:O

i just messaged her on facebook i hope she replies, she said she'd be interested
why are there no movie theatres within walking distance here

and I have to make sure i remeber how to pronounce her name

it's kaziah

it's an awesome name

:)

i hope it goes well

-scared-

I'm thinking I need to get this homework done, before I do anything else!

I love the smell of Old English furniture polish in the morning.

Also, so the lump in my side is very painful this morning - it had simmered down this past week, but this morning for some reason it is reminding me of its presence. I still had a few leftover OxyContins so I took one... and then decided to clean the house. It's sort of a surreal experience, cleaning the house whilst slightly (and legally) high.

BUT... the place looks fabulous and smells wonderful - a mixture of Murphy's Oil Soap, Old English and lavender. Very spring-like.

Latest posts

Back