What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shitty day today, hopefully things will be better tomorrow.

I really do love mornings, not merely because I am a morning person, but because they truly provide us with a fresh start.

*hugs self*

I am having one of those days where I am so filled with emotion that I just need to let it out. So I am watching "Harold and Maude," because it always makes me weep. Always. If that fails me, then it's on to "Waking Ned Devine" because I start crying at about the time when the violin string breaks and keep right on through The Parting Glass.

It's only a matter of time before I start crying at Hallmark commercials. It only gets worse as I get older. I'm thinking it's the peri-menopause.

Eeek it seems to be a colliding of nine out of ten and she is a brick house.

ehhh the thought of homework simply makes me want to do horribly macabre things to myself,

:(

i won't though , just the feeling of academic despair

and still how much i love Good Charlotte's young and hopless album :)

homework depresses me, but at least the sun is out

also wondering why when i am doing homework I always start researching stuff completely unrelated to my academics

ha i like the ironoy that i put 'I'm only happy when it rains" lyrics on my facebook status and now it's raining

therefore i must be happy :)

down with my write up no i just have to do my principles of reasoning homework.

man texting short hand is time consuming

and my rhetoric partner is an annoying unreliable spaz

Another weekend gone (this was a long one as we had the Friday off here in Canada). The girl that I've liked for a long time and yet have had to live with knowing she will never feel the same and seeing her go out with/kiss other guys pretty much ever since I've known her canceled hanging out with me this weekend.

Another weekend spent with no human contact at all, just locked up in my apartment. I have a job that I hate everything about except the money (which makes me keep doing it) and spend my sunny weekends alone, indoors. As hard as it is to admit, I think I need help.

hahahaaaaaa....

I just lived through a 7.2 earth quake.
That was insane...man
It gets the blood flow moving pretty good.

I live in Imperial Valley. I'm about 30 miles away from the center. Bascailly it hitted where i live.lol
We been having small earth quakes I wasn't trippng at first but it got bigger then bigger then bigger.
It lasted around 30-45 sec..not sure. It seems like forever when you're in it.lol
I experinced serveral big ones in my life. a couple of 6.0
I was outside. Crawled under a piknic table and just chilled. Watched all the water sluched out of my pool.hahahaaaa
Went in the house...and it looked like a tornado hitted it.

I was in a tornado once. Now that really scared the living honeysuckle out of me.
**** baseball size hails..detroying everything. I thought I was going to died...becuase it lasted for almost an hour.

oh no I'm glad your okay crow do you have any property damage? do you know if your insurnace will cover it?

no major damages evenscence..
Just a lot of broken glasses and picture. The water heater line broke and flooded the den.
No one got hurt in my family,that's what;s most important.
thanks for asking...

hahahaaaaaa....
ur rhetoric partner must lack communication skills...

haha i know right lols the irony

man tomorrow is going to be a busy ass day i hope i can pull it off, classes lab work out workin on projects ugg

I have wanted to just come right on out and say something for ages now, but was afraid to jinx myself. I can't stand it any longer though: I am ridiculously, hopelessly, stone-cold in love.

It feels amazing, if a bit turbulent.

Oh, the best part is that he seems to feel the same way. About me, no less!

I never was single growing up, always the one who had a gf right after the other while my friends stayed single hoping to only be in relationships.

Now the tide has turned.. Im the only one in my group to still be single while all the same friends before are married and/or having kids.

This sucks..

Latest posts

Back