What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a nice birthday celebration. But since Clash of the Titans took place in ancient Greece, there really should have been more naked men.

Do I lead a dangerous life?

Or are objects just naturally attracted to my testicles at high velocities?

That's the last time I go out to play a simple game of catch without a cup. :( *owwies*

Yea I guess you guys are right, I shouldn't let it get to me thanks you two

I've had a great weekend, I went to the cherry blossom festival in DC saw an old friend,got to go to the museum of natural history and to the beach it doesn't get much better than that in my book

I'm looking at a small bottle of hand sanitizer that doesn't require any soap to use and thinking about cleaning my hands with it again for no reason.
I'm also thinking about when me and my online friend finally meet, what will happen when we meet and when I stay at his house for a few days. :)

My finger hurts. My heart aches.
I can't play my guitar and I can't hold my woman. The two things in life I love most beside my children.
other than that...it's all good.

ohh I'm sorry crow, is your finger still recovering

it will recover in time so long as you don't hurt it again

I've got a headahce as well I hope things get better

*hugs*

god I can't believe I've got another week of school ahead of me I'm so tired, and I just hate that other people can do so much more in a week and not get as tired or stressed as I do I hate every little tick i have, aleergies add insomnia hypersomnia panic disorder migranes and everything I know there are people worse off

it's just I feel like someone made me a sandcastle too close to the water just to watch me drown

(wow morbid(

like I was made out of nothing but broken and tiny pieces

I can't believe in a god that would put so many people together with so many broken pieces

:(

Yeah..it's still soar. it's going effect my playing that's for sure.

awww..I hate headaches. i hope you feel better.

Yeap..sometimes i feel like that..waves of life mess'in with me.
can't do the god thing at the moment...

I just had a dream that was like a religious experience.

I dreamed that I was in Target previewing a movie (No, that's not the transcendent part). I was watching a movie called "6 Generations."

6 generations of a Goan Portuguese fishing family started singing after they heard this guy parachute into the water where they were fishing. The parachutist had been inspired when he heard a Frenchman’s flute playing which had started other people singing & dancing as soon as they heard it. He decided that he wanted to bring music and joy to people.

They swam with whales and played in pools of water near waterfalls and I woke up, I honeysuckle you not, with tears in my eyes.

1lg023oh.gif

WTF? Ok, so now I wonder if there's an aneurysm ready to blow inside my head, and it's giving me some pre-rupture euphoric state. honeysuckle. I think I need help.

I also need a new omelette pan. I would love Calphalon Unison 8" Omelette Pan. *sigh*

cheaptrickfan said:
I just had a dream that was like a religious experience.

I dreamed that I was in Target previewing a movie (No, that's not the transcendent part). I was watching a movie called "6 Generations."

6 generations of a Goan Portuguese fishing family started singing after they heard this guy parachute into the water where they were singing. The parachutist had been inspired when he heard a Frenchman’s flute playing which had started other people singing & dancing as soon as they heard it. He decided that he wanted to bring music and joy to people.

They swam with whales and played in pools of water near waterfalls and I woke up, I honeysuckle you not, with tears in my eyes.

1lg023oh.gif

WTF? Ok, so now I wonder if there's an aneurysm ready to blow inside my head, and it's giving me some pre-rupture euphoric state. honeysuckle. I think I need help.

I also need a new omelette pan. I would love Calphalon Unison 8" Omelette Pan. *sigh*

Don't worry...It's all good.
All women tells me it like a religious experince when they dream about me:p

It's depressing to keep worrying abt losing sth from u. I am tired of worrying.

TheWickedOne said:
I'm thinking that I'd like to take CTF out for drinks if she's ever out my way.

HELLS yeah! :)

Lonesome Crow said:
Don't worry...It's all good.
All women tells me it like a religious experince when they dream about me:p

Oh you... Mr. Humble. :p

I think this morning's mammogram may have blasted my brain with some wayward radiation particles or something because I feel really weird. I mean, weirder than I felt after that dream this morning. Weirder than normal, even.

Latest posts

Back