What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, I'm not angry anymore. I took a nap, dreamed a dream and woke up feeling better.

That "angry" earlier on might actually just have been "cranky." :p

why am i wasn't time with so much to do.

I have an absolutely insane headache from tonight's concert. I can only describe the band portion of the concert as a cacophonous din that bordered on unholy.

Who the fresia gives 3rd graders trumpets?! Holymotherfuck. Also, there is no need for a concert band to have a percussion section that is larger than the flute section. EVER.

The strings in the orchestra, on the other hand, were almost in tune - hardly dying feline screechy-sounding at all.

I got my Toy back...freaken $1500 and a month later.
See...I'm getting better, i didn't wanna kill nobody:p

who the hell are all these people on my facebook friends list?????
i dont care about you. you are henceforth deleted!!!!!!!1!!!
and another thing! why did my ex re-add me even though i deleted her too????
GRRRR go away! you presence only makes me angryer!!
(CTfans on my facebooks freinds, and she gets kept, cuz she defines cool)

Almost been a week since I've started feeling lonely again. I don't know why. I guess it was inevitable, the numbness and emptiness had to fade eventually. that really sucks, at least I could function. we'll see how long this lasts though.

sigh, alone :(

woah holy thesaurus cheaptrick that's quite the vocabulary, but I do recall you are a writer

thank god I already had dictionary.com up in my window

cacophonous: adjective
having a harsh or discordant sound.

man I can't believe I've got another test tomorrow

*phew* I have to keep checking to make sure I haven't worked my ass off

of course I can't say anything until I see my grades But i think i may have done semi okay to earth systems science test i knew a lot more answers than I was expecting too, and i hope i did okay on my rhetopric presentation i thought the disscusions went well and i was well over the minimun time requirement

when is it ever going to stop being so tiring to think

hah man isn't hitler that said lucky for leaders that men seldom think,

guess we gotta keep mentally chugging it,

become one of those fancy edumacated peoples

I'm grateful Chelle & I created and experinced many many great memories together.
I'm also grateful that we are creating more good experinces today. For I will always remember I'm loved.

I wrote just a little over 6 months ago of how happy and grateful I was that Chelle came back into my life...
I wrote I hope I will never forget of the gradtitude, peace, love and sernity I felt at that moment.
I wanted to feel like that forever and hold on to that feeling forever
But I erased it. Never the less, I havn't forgotten.

loketron said:
(CTfans on my facebooks freinds, and she gets kept, cuz she defines cool)

emoticon-0111-blush.gif
Thanks!

evanescencefan91 said:
woah holy thesaurus cheaptrick that's quite the vocabulary, but I do recall you are a writer

thank god I already had dictionary.com up in my window

cacophonous: adjective
having a harsh or discordant sound.

Yes. Aspiring writer, former English teacher. :)

Today I am thinking... I am glad I had bacon for breakfast.

Seriously, if one more person asks me about that volcano and how it may or may not affect my flight plans, I might start screaming. I don't control the freaking volcano, and I don't know if the German airports are still going to be closed Wednesday/Thursday. I likely WON'T know until Tuesday or Wednesday. So stop asking!!! Please!!!! I'm worried enough as it is!

My father is being a poo poo head.

On the other hand. The stereo in my truck kicks ass.
It's totally fucken loud so I can drown him out :)

Maybe they were right. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything. Maybe I should have sprung it on him months later, once I had him "hooked" on my fantabulousness.

I bought my new amp today. :D WOOOOOO it rocks!

Fender Frontman 65r, 180W. That sucker can get LOUD!!!

Haha now I don't have to use an old acoustic amp for my metal/rock. ^_^

Latest posts

Back