What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am either the stupidest woman alive or I am being unduly paranoid. The fact that I am sick with bronchitis only feeds into the paranoia.

sorry cheaptrickfan :/ what are you worried about?

(and i'm thinking of rabbitfeet :/ LUCKY rabbit feet :/ meh.)

evanescencefan91 said:
hmmm with the power of the internet and my newfound debit card, I could ...

f_minusm_906c16a.gif

aghast!!!! Some online personality has the nerve to say I have low self control!!??! Ya well I have have half a mind to write them a very angry letter, but I won't because of my incredibly unwavering power of self control ya take that you stupid online thingymagy :p

and wtf!!?? there's a iowa city in florida anc california!!?

what the hell!!

they stole our name!! ohh it's so onn m*thethf*ckers!!!!

I'm thinking about how to possibly change my fortune for the shortest time possible. So that I can go home from this foreign job that gave nothing more but anxieties and depression. Heheh, anyway, I can always stay put. Twice the pay as I would normally get in my country for effort that is half as hard.

im thinking about how i really dont want to go to work in like an hour. but at the same time, what would i do if i didnt? normally i would just play video games all day but im finding it hard to get into anything right now. ill play guitar hero for like an hour and then im back on my computer. i know theres something wrong with me when i dont want to play video games.

honestly?--
"Im so starstruck, baby could you blow my heart up"
A song im listening to ^^

Other than that.... hmm aabout the annoying orange on youtube ^^XD

ahh well today was pretty lame just sulked around on the internet all day, and i forgot to stop seeding the lord of the rings soundtrack, so they cut off my internet :(

i switched the ethernet jack

but man tonight was fun I went to the daum prom and danced for about 3 hours straight phew I danced my ass off, then we went puddle jumping at 2am, I really hope i don't get pneumonia

haha my friend daria, slipped and ended up falling completely in a muddly puddle haha

:p

im thinking how lonely i am ....and blame myself....for my loneliness. i m thinking i have always found it hard to trust people because they have always let me down, so i just try to live in my own little world, but that is not the answer since i feel like i am lonely and sad and depressed and suicidal (although i prob would never do that cause im chicken)....i have found that people who have put theirselves out=there and put up with all the phonies and kissed their butts (at work), dont appear as lonely as me. i guess im just weird and dont know what to do about it. it is too late for me to make amends plus i am scared of almost everything.

You know those blues you get after a really nice vacation? Yeah, I've got 'em. I also have bronchitis. Woo-hoo. Plus, it's a Monday. *sigh*

god **** it the bleeding through bundle with the hoodie, cd, and poster is gone. stupid ******* job, I could have gotten it if just one aspect of my life could go smoothly. Oh well, screw it, the foldout posters are oversized magazine pages and I'll just pirate the **** cd like I do with all my music. I'll just buy the hoodie when it actually gets cold again. I wanted to support my fav band but fresia, I know it said preorder but I never see bands taking the bundle packages off. whatever.

I even joined the fanclub thing for like 40 bucks plus tax last year and I never got the package, not even the shirt. So there, we'll be even then.

I'm royally pissed off at my dumbass little anusrape of a brother. GAWWWD he just HAD to go screwing around with our wireless router...and somehow he managed to fresia up the ethernet HARDLINE with a signal conflict or something...

*sigh* Gorramned little retawd, is what he is. Mmmhmmmmm.

So I have to call the phone company and have them come troubleshoot our line. I won't be on here for a couple of days or more...so enjoy my absence, peeps. :p

Latest posts

Back