What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking that my doggies love me, I have fresh clean drinking water and any type of food readily available at my disposal, I am thinking that I have a wardrobe full of clothes. I am thinking how good the sun feels on my face on a warm autumn day and how I love the aroma of fresh cut garlic sauteeing in a pan.

Come to think of it - life can be pretty good can't it.

I'm listening to the woman in the next cube have computer problems because she is clueless and it makes me think that I would really like to take a sharp stick and put it in my eyeballs.

I'm thinking the chances of me passing my chemistry class are significantly low. Even if I do, it probably won't be a transferable C.

I could always take it again in the summer, but that would be two classes I failed this semester, or have to take again. Which would make me feel like complete and utter crap.

Just great, just fantastic.
I wish I could understand why I do the things I do. Or, rather, the things I don't do. Ugh......
Feeling that oh so familiar cocktail of depressed nervous anxiety right now

today

WTH!!!!!!!!!

neither one of my alarms went off, I have 2 different alarm clocks

tried to print out the lab needed my printer isn't working, and neither is my roommates :(

how often i find my life mildly going to hell so often :(

loketron said:
wait..............................................cajun red beans you say??????

and define this andouille you speak of??

Yessir. Cajun red beans and rice with that spicy andouille sausage. I outdid myself today. Mmm, mmm good.

im thinking about how i really dont want to go to work in like 20 mins but atleast i have off tomorrow... but then i have to be there at 9am saturday which means tomorrow i will get like maybe 3 hours of sleep. i really dont want to work saturday mornings anymore.

bored...bored....bored..stuck in a stupid little village in england...and for some reason had a massive sad attack for no major reason..nothing really bad has happened but just felt really sad..ok now but arrr i'm bored..
could play music,could watch a film,
but just fed up
grrrrrrrrrr!

1. In the slew of my usual Spam emails, I just got two annoying ones. I rarely get any emails of real content at that account anymore, and in 2 days I get 2 and they just happen to be 2 that are upsetting? Crap.

2. Another thing, WTF, CTF. I used to take no honeysuckle from anyone and be able to rally anytime anyone said anything discouraging to me. Now, I guess I've let myself become so beaten down by the past decade that I am not fighting back like I used to, and am just giving in and LETTING MY ENEMIES WIN. WTF is that about? honeysuckle.

People - do not ever let apathy take hold of your life. It is hard to climb back up in the saddle because it takes a toll on your self-esteem.

3. I think that I ought to go to the doctor again. My bronchitis is not getting any better, and I don't want to say the "pn-word" lest I jinx myself, but really, I'm having some rather disconcerting troubles with the whole breathing thing this morning.

cheaptrickfan said:
1. In the slew of my usual Spam emails, I just got two annoying ones. I rarely get any emails of real content at that account anymore, and in 2 days I get 2 and they just happen to be 2 that are upsetting? Crap.

2. Another thing, WTF, CTF. I used to take no honeysuckle from anyone and be able to rally anytime anyone said anything discouraging to me. Now, I guess I've let myself become so beaten down by the past decade that I am not fighting back like I used to, and am just giving in and LETTING MY ENEMIES WIN. WTF is that about? honeysuckle.

People - do not ever let apathy take hold of your life. It is hard to climb back up in the saddle because it takes a toll on your self-esteem.

3. I think that I ought to go to the doctor again. My bronchitis is not getting any better, and I don't want to say the "pn-word" lest I jinx myself, but really, I'm having some rather disconcerting troubles with the whole breathing thing this morning.

get better (((ctf))) :)

Latest posts

Back