What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a total grumpy-ass curmudgeon today.

Even the cat, with his purring and insistent head-butting cries for my affection, is getting on my nerves, and I love that furry orange ******.

Supper was, for the second night in a row, a bowl of guacamole and baked tortilla chips. I am culinarily uninspired, although I did make the guac.

i'm so tired of being alone.

i just broke down writing a bunch of garbage that I won't post. I feel so messed up right now. just like me and my life. I guess that is an unofficial end to the numbness.

i need a drink, i want a soda........at 2 in the morning. **** it not again.

*hugs regret*

what you feel isn't garbage regret, you don't have to post it, but it wouldn't be garbage

hmm what time is it? 1am i think I'm going to put in return of the king, i haven't watched it ages, but i'm not sure,

i guess i don't want to watch it alone is the problem

:(

went to some meetup for depressed/bipolar people. conclusion- even in a group of misfits, i am a misfit. is there ANYONE in the baltimore/dc area that is nerdy, geeky, sarcastic, weird, and feels utterly alone?! =(

cyathula said:
went to some meetup for depressed/bipolar people. conclusion- even in a group of misfits, i am a misfit. is there ANYONE in the baltimore/dc area that is nerdy, geeky, sarcastic, weird, and feels utterly alone?! =(

Hey cyathula, you should make a thread in the Networking section. I don't know if anyone will reply, but more people will see it. :)

TheWickedOne said:
I would like to have some homemade guacamole.

You should come here. :)

Today is one of those days when I feel like getting in my car and taking a long drive.

For lunch, I made a blueberry pomegranate protein smoothie that was so good I had a foodgasm.

candy for breakfast worth it

and wow I'm pretty proud of myself

i hated nickleback before hating nickleback was cool

just like twilight

i feel like i started a trend

and well some bad news

I lost my ipod *tear* i'm going to try not to get emotional about it
i have all of my music on my laptop and i can get a new one for around $200

and we have an apartment for next year ya

half the rent will be about $2400 for the year not including bills *gulp*

though my roomate currently doesn't have a place to live next year, so I'm going to ask if she can stay with us to divi up the rent some more

Latest posts

Back